Home

Is this the madden complain forum

This is a discussion on Is this the madden complain forum within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2003, 12:55 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Is this the madden complain forum

Its depressing in here.....your lucky to see a good word...and remember don't say anything about espn football. you might get banned.

This is the same story as last year..

Oh well least i like madden.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2003, 12:57 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Is this the madden complain forum

I like Madden too. But there are some serious flaws which need to be addressed for EA to get my money in the future.
Old 08-15-2003, 12:58 AM   #3
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

yoyo said:
Its depressing in here.....your lucky to see a good word...and remember don't say anything about espn football. you might get banned.

If you don't like it, go to Maddenmania, or Maddenplanet or one of the other fan sites. I doubt you will be missed.

Old 08-15-2003, 01:00 AM   #4
Banned

NO THANKS I WILL STAY. i doubt i will be missed either,being its message board....and all i am is stating my opinion...see as soon as i mention espn football. a moderating yells at me.terrible
Old 08-15-2003, 01:01 AM   #5
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

yoyo said:

Last year I think there was mostly good feedback. I'm renting it tommorow and seeing all the bad feedback I'm kinda getting worried if I should give madden a chance again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2003, 01:02 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

yoyo said:

If you don't like it, go to Maddenmania, or Maddenplanet or one of the other fan sites. I doubt you will be missed.

Complaining is worst in Maddenmania so dont go there. People are bashing Madden worldwide. they are even
Old 08-15-2003, 01:03 AM   #7
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Really, when did anyone yell at you? Your complaining about the forums. If you don't like them go somewhere else, it's pretty simple.

I've already given bans and warnings to ESPN trollers/fan bo ys this week. I can just as easily do it for madden folk.
Old 08-15-2003, 01:08 AM   #8
Rookie

Look, yoyo, alot of people are pissed and feel duped by EA. We were given a tremendous amount of hype on this game. I don't know where all the videos, reviews, and whatnot came from. I see the graphics on my Xbox and it's a step (large step) down from last year. The gameplay is atleast as bad as I remember any Madden version being. They only positives that I can take from this game is the new Owner mode, the new Training Camp mode, and new songs that I can grow werry of latter in the year.

If you are looking for rave reviews here in a serious sports gamer forum, then you're gonna be disappointed. I'm looking for rave reviews as well.....atleast I'm looking for the clowns that gave us rave reviews of this thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »