Home

Draft history and Draft Classes (Ps3)

This is a discussion on Draft history and Draft Classes (Ps3) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Draft history and Draft Classes (Ps3)

Goodday all, I signed up to ask this question since i'm really doubting whether I should get Madden 11, first of all

1. Has the draft history returned? In Madden 10 after a few years there would be all these generated rookies but you wouldn't know which players turned out to be busts. You only saw experience and their college but not when they were drafted. Is this visible again in Madden 11?

2. I read something about importing draft classes without having an NCAA game, is that possible again? I live in Holland so getting my hands on a NCAA game is quite hard but I remember with madden 10 those files would be copyright protected and in addition it would give very silly stats for people living in Europe.

Last I just want to say what an awesome forum this is, I'm a huge American sports fan and I play all the games, nhl 11, nba2k11, mlb the show and ofcourse madden. I got alot of soundpacks, updates and slidersets from here and it's really made the experience way more fun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Draft history and Draft Classes (Ps3)

1) Yes, you can see where a player was drafted on the player's screen (under "Awards", I think). They actually do a nice job of keeping a player's career stats, teams played for, and awards won. It really helps the players seem "real" in my franchise. (Now if only the NHL series could do this even remotely as well . . . )

2) Not sure. I bought NCAA 11, in part, to create draft classes. I am not sure if you can get them without having NCAA 11. You might be able to pick up a correct regional copy on Ebay without too much difficulty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »