Home

Will Madden 12 get NCAA's Graphics?

This is a discussion on Will Madden 12 get NCAA's Graphics? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Will Madden 12 get NCAA's Graphics?

It will be nice to see NFL madden 12 get CBS, Fox sports License just like NCAA have ESPN it will be very nice to see in my opinion.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 36

I'd prefer Fox over CBS but either would be nice. I would love player models to be adjusted to fit NCAA's more.

Last edited by RedZoneD25; 01-19-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Another thing I wonder about is this. Why do folks mention ESPN presentation in NCAA like its actually sweet? Its nothing but an ESPN swipe in between plays if I'm not mistaken. The exact same thing as the NFL/playoff swipe in between plays in Madden

A swipe in between plays is presentation to ya? It does nothing for me. Presentation in both games is still hot garbanzo beans to me. If anything, Madden should get the nod for the extra sideline shots, QB stories, Fight for the fumble animations, etc.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:23 AM   #20
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Bottom line, both games lack SWAGGER. Players have no swagger, no life, no emotion, no individuality. I mean if you do a big play or miss up big, I want to feel it, feel the emotion coming off the players......You just don't feel it in Madden or NCAA.

It is going to take a lot more then a little hop and fist pump.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:43 AM   #21
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16

If Triburon can take Madden 11...then add NCAA 11's lighting, ESPN integration, progressive lighting, field and uniform degeneration and just make the franchise mode more in depth I'll be in heaven!

The gameplay is fine to me the way it is now, just make it a lot more immersive! PLEASE!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 46

if the only graphical upgrade is 'transitional lighting', i am in.

Last edited by econoodle; 01-21-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
if the only graphical upgrade is 'transitional lighting', i am in.
Seriously.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:18 PM   #24
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Hmmm it would be nice.....but with all things there is such a thing as ego among artists. Over all the lighting wasn't Madden's only graphical problem. It was also the player models and the camera position itself.

NCAA 11 camera position was perfect. Madden 11 camera is too far back or something, players look like ants compared to NCAA 11. It always takes my eyes 5 minutes or so to adjust to Madden 11 player models after finishing playing NCAA 11.

Don't believe me ? Play a game of NCAA 11 then immediately after the game play a game of Madden 11. Your eyes will have to adjust to the differences of the camera angle and player models.
That's why I don't play Madden because the camara angle in NCAA puts Madden's to shame. I remember a time in video games where the pro game would just out shine the college version. But NCAA reversed roles with 11. This and the lack of dirty unis ruined what could have been a nice game. Now we have dynamic weather in racing games it is FAR past time to get it in pro football where weather determines how the game will be played a huge issue in the NFL. They need to put their money where their mouth is. Talking about everything you see on Sunday. FALSE.
F1 2021 Aston Martin Racing
Madden 23 Random play now matchups
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »