Home

Will Madden 12 get NCAA's Graphics?

This is a discussion on Will Madden 12 get NCAA's Graphics? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
Rookie

YanksFan4Life's Arena

OVR: 3
Will Madden 12 get NCAA's Graphics?

As we all have seen.... NCAA 11 definitely beat out Madden 11 in the graphics department, overall lighting was better, textures, environment etc. Will Madden 12 adopt this? I hope this is the case..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Will Madden 12 get NCAA's Graphics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksFan4Life
As we all have seen.... NCAA 11 definitely beat out Madden 11 in the graphics department, overall lighting was better, textures, environment etc. Will Madden 12 adopt this? I hope this is the case..
I believe so. I was surprised when they didnt. It seemed like graphics was not improved much. along with add dynamic weather.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Hmmm it would be nice.....but with all things there is such a thing as ego among artists. Over all the lighting wasn't Madden's only graphical problem. It was also the player models and the camera position itself.

NCAA 11 camera position was perfect. Madden 11 camera is too far back or something, players look like ants compared to NCAA 11. It always takes my eyes 5 minutes or so to adjust to Madden 11 player models after finishing playing NCAA 11.

Don't believe me ? Play a game of NCAA 11 then immediately after the game play a game of Madden 11. Your eyes will have to adjust to the differences of the camera angle and player models.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Hmmm it would be nice.....but with all things there is such a thing as ego among artists. Over all the lighting wasn't Madden's only graphical problem. It was also the player models and the camera position itself.

NCAA 11 camera position was perfect. Madden 11 camera is too far back or something, players look like ants compared to NCAA 11. It always takes my eyes 5 minutes or so to adjust to Madden 11 player models after finishing playing NCAA 11.

Don't believe me ? Play a game of NCAA 11 then immediately after the game play a game of Madden 11. Your eyes will have to adjust to the differences of the camera angle and player models.
I agree. with the ESPN presentation, their graphics in whole gotten way better. The only thing I dislike about the graphics is the replays in NCAA. It seemed too zoomed and too slow.
Off topic, They need to add more generic faces and hairstyles.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #5
Rookie

YanksFan4Life's Arena

As Gotmad, said... i agree the player models need to be fixed also....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 8

Lighting was way better in Madden, I will give NCAA credit on player model sizes and the camera's position, but lighting Madden wins hands down.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #7
Rookie

YanksFan4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by s38s38s
Lighting was way better in Madden, I will give NCAA credit on player model sizes and the camera's position, but lighting Madden wins hands down.
Wow, im really surprised you think that imo i think maddens lighting is too stale .... but i guess everyone has an opinion

MADDEN 11:

NCAA 11:

Last edited by YanksFan4Life; 01-14-2011 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
Rookie

YanksFan4Life's Arena

Sorry for double post BUT... anyone imo who thinks NCAA 11 isnt the superior better looking football game hasnt seen this thread.... some of the greatest images are in this thread.... I can't imagine what '12 will look like... Sorry i know this is a madden forum....

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ball-11-a.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »