Home

... M12 das a new assistant designer

This is a discussion on ... M12 das a new assistant designer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
... M12 has a new assistant designer

... from Ian's twitter:

ian_cummings

Now get back to work! RT @adembroski: I've been looking for the right way to announce this. I am now an Assistant Designer on Madden NFL 12. about 2 hours ago via Echofon

and...

ian_cummings

In @adembroski 's first week we found & fixed 3 bugs within Franchise weather code, and re-tuned it all. It's like Xmas for @Josh_Looman. 28 minutes ago via web

Last edited by ForeverYoung; 01-15-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: ... M12 das a new assistant designer

Adembroski got down with the team? Found and fixed weather bugs already? Thats cool, so now weather will be random as it should be.

Good to have someone from the trenches on the team now. Revolution facemasks get corrected, Ion schutts

Congrats man, hope its enjoyable for you man.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:10 AM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Wow, congrats AJ!!!

Now I know why you mentioned on here or Twitter that you couldn't say why you wouldn't be at CD. You will already be there.

Good for you!!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Wow, congrats AJ!!!

Now I know why you mentioned on here or Twitter that you couldn't say why you wouldn't be at CD. You will already be there.

Good for you!!!!
heh... my exact words were, "I wont be invited."

At any rate, this is actually starting to become embarrassing. One of the reasons it took a week for me to say anything was because I knew there'd be threads and stuff. Honestly, I thought I'd catch some hate by now. Thankfully, everyone's been gracious and congratulated me and such.

I'm not going to be terribly talkative. I haven't been here long enough to be an authority on anything. I'll post my opinions on stuff as I always have, but you wont see me posting too many solutions anymore... kinda gotta keep those internal.

Again, thanks to everyone for the congratulations and votes of confidence... I hope I live up to your faith.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #5
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Holy Crapola!! Adem's on board with EA now? Congrats man. I know your input will help make a great game! I kinda just got a lil excited for M12 now that I know that you're on board. Do us proud man!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #6
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski

At any rate, this is actually starting to become embarrassing. One of the reasons it took a week for me to say anything was because I knew there'd be threads and stuff. Honestly, I thought I'd catch some hate by now. Thankfully, everyone's been gracious and congratulated me and such.

I'm not going to be terribly talkative. I haven't been here long enough to be an authority on anything. I'll post my opinions on stuff as I always have, but you wont see me posting too many solutions anymore... kinda gotta keep those internal.

Again, thanks to everyone for the congratulations and votes of confidence... I hope I live up to your faith.
I'm sure you will. You have been an integral part of the Madden Community since I started typing on a keyboard on the intranet. (MM, OS)

Your first order of business is to get Steve to change colors for developers. Pink just doesn't do you justice. lol.

The vets know that you can't spill the beans and the vets know you have a passion for the game and franchise mode.

Good luck.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski

... let's hope it stays this way.

anyway, congrats man
Old 01-15-2011, 11:43 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 16

Congrats man! Hope this means good things for Madden 12

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »