Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 03:28 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cam Newton!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffJeff69
Damn you. Got my hopes up
ya sorry, i wish madden was cool enough to let you do things like that, but it was just video editing.....
Old 01-18-2011, 04:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
lol, I don't think Cam Newton will complete that many passes in his career, much less his first game.
i honestly dont know, you might be totally correct, or he might suprise us just because he is a freak athlete, idk just yet
Old 01-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
lol, I don't think Cam Newton will complete that many passes in his career, much less his first game.
Cam is a beast man, he will have to adjust to playing in a pro style and making reads but he has the ability and the talent to become a great in the NFL. I don't trust Madden in terms of rating him. You guys rated Vick a 68 and 74. Vick should have been much higher. I think after the combine and draft Cam should be a 77 as a rookie. He has the speed, agility, elusiveness, arm and the talent. But something like deep ball accuracy will be low and his Awareness should probably be in the 50-60's as a rookie. His potential needs to be a 99.

Last edited by Primerica; 01-19-2011 at 03:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
I totally agree.(He will not be playing QB.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primerica
Cam is a beast man, he will have to adjust to playing in a pro style and making reads but he has the ability and the talent to become a great in the NFL. I don't trust Madden in terms of rating him. You guys rated Vick a 68 and 74. Vick should have been much higher. I think after the combine and draft Cam should be a 77 as a rookie. He has the speed, agility, elusiveness, arm and the talent. But something like deep ball accuracy will be low and his Awareness should probably be in the 50-60's as a rookie. His potential needs to be a 99.

I don't see him Lasting more then his contract years if he stays at the QB postion.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primerica
99 potential? LOL! He had one good year in college. Sounds more like Akili Smith to me than Peyton Manning.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #14
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

OVR: 1

Jamarcus Russel v2
Old 01-19-2011, 07:09 PM   #15
Rookie

FSanchez12's Arena

OVR: 2

Cam Newton at best will be an average QB in the NFL. He had one good season, and dominated the NCAA. That's a lot different than the NFL, just ask Ryan Leaf.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2011, 07:31 PM   #16
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyskoods
99 potential? LOL! He had one good year in college. Sounds more like Akili Smith to me than Peyton Manning.
Ha! That's exactly what I said when I was talking to Donny Moore about him the day I got here. That was before the National Championship game, which honestly only solidified my feeling on the guy. He just doesn't have the accuracy to perform at the NFL level, and I don't think he's got the instincts in the pocket either. His athleticism gets him by in college.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »