Home

This game...

This is a discussion on This game... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2003, 05:35 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
This game...

Has made me curse at my TV more than all my other games combined. I hate it when I throw a perfect pass over the defender, and in to David Boston's arms, only to see him drop it without even getting hit, or having LT2 fumble 12 times in a season, or being #1 in PPG on Offense, and #32 in PPG on Defense. I am trying not to complain, but its probably coming off as that. I would be perfectly happy if all my games didn't have 70+ points total.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2003, 05:45 PM   #2
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: This game...

Seriously, Boston has dropped a lot of passes in my franchise as well, oh well, it's not like my QB can pass above 75% anymore. Dang, you defense is sad.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:51 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:

Rag3vsW0rld said:
Seriously, Boston has dropped a lot of passes in my franchise as well, oh well, it's not like my QB can pass above 75% anymore. Dang, you defense is sad.

Yeah, well, it seems no matter what I do, the WR always gets open somehow, and my DB does something horribly stupid.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:52 PM   #4
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

I thought you were happy with the game MSUSPartanPride?
Old 08-15-2003, 05:57 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:

JohnDoe8865 said:
I thought you were happy with the game MSUSPartanPride?

Well, I was, but now I am just getting really frustrated with it, especially on defense. I LOVE NCAA, but Madden just feels a whole lot different, especially in terms of speed.

Maybe I could return Madden with Case and Guide, in exchange for ESPN preorder, and then get my replacement disc in the mail and play NCAA until then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2003, 06:08 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Has made me curse at my TV more than all my other games combined. I hate it when I throw a perfect pass over the defender, and in to David Boston's arms, only to see him drop it without even getting hit, or having LT2 fumble 12 times in a season, or being #1 in PPG on Offense, and #32 in PPG on Defense. I am trying not to complain, but its probably coming off as that. I would be perfectly happy if all my games didn't have 70+ points total.

i hear ya...just saw a final score of 42-35 on the NFL Ticker
Old 08-15-2003, 06:13 PM   #7
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:

playerX said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:

Wait a minute ... are you saying that CPU vs. CPU games are also regularly in the 40s?
Old 08-15-2003, 06:15 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

JohnDoe8865 said:
Quote:

playerX said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:

Wait a minute ... are you saying that CPU vs. CPU games are also regularly in the 40s?

i saw 2 games of CPU vs CPU in the 40s twice in 1 week.

CPU vs CPU games often are in the 30s, but 40 do happen too..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »