Home

Who's Got Next? Best Young QBs in the NFL

This is a discussion on Who's Got Next? Best Young QBs in the NFL within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #9
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Who's Got Next? Best Young QBs in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
i think sanchez beats rogers in the SB. giving him the confidence to become a beast for yrs to come
He'll need accuracy along with confidence to even become a good QB, let alone a beast.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:55 AM   #10
zav
Rookie

OVR: 2
Sam Bradford is the best case what he has done with easily the least talented group of WR in the NFL so far is insane and hes bound to get a #1 target this year. Btw, when did Bradford run for his life? He was actually pretty well protected for the most part
Old 01-21-2011, 01:34 AM   #11
Banned

roethlisberger4pres's Arena

Josh Freeman..
He has to work the hardest out of the other listed quarterbacks
his d is decent and he doesn't have a great o-line and he has rookie receivers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #12
Rookie

godofwar757's Arena

Matt Ryan is the best in group. As a Ravens fan I would rather have gotten him in that draft than Flacco.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #13
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Aaron Rodgers is good but not better than Bree's,Manning, or Brady. I believe out of all the younger guys in real life and Madden Josh Freeman has a lot of upside. Ryan and Flaco have hit their celings and good job not putting Sanchez out there.In Madden I think with A potential Tebow would be an awesome Qb in the NFL I still need to see him start for at least a full season before the jury is out on that one.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 7
Rogers and cutler better than The Qb'son this list fact. sanchez will not win a Sb let a lone beat the packers.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:27 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
Speed isn't the only measure of upside; Joe Flacco has a tremendous arm. If you watch him play, he basically flicks his wrist and the ball is flying 30 yards downfield. There are much higher mental and physical ceilings for all of these guys, and none of them have hit them. Sam Bradford was good this year with the crappy receivers he had.

I would probably take Ryan, then Flacco, then Freeman, then Sanchez, and then Tebow. Stafford's injuries have been dissapointing.

And on Rodgers, I think he is going to "move up" into that elite group of QB's...he's really good.

Still, what does it matter anyway? Brady, Manning, Brees, Ryan, Eli Manning, Freeman, Rivers; some great QB's arent playing right now. Its a team effort and all about winning games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2011, 01:09 PM   #16
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofwar757
Matt Ryan is the best in group. As a Ravens fan I would rather have gotten him in that draft than Flacco.
Really? If I had to pick Flacco Vs Ryan, I'd be picking Flacco every day of the week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »