Home

Moving back to an old Madden game..

This is a discussion on Moving back to an old Madden game.. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-16-2011, 08:18 AM   #33
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Moving back to an old Madden game..

Well I was at the local game warehouse in my area yesterday. I saw some old Madden games in the .99 cent bin so I grabbed Madden 03, 04, and 05 for the original Xbox. Since I was a die hard 2k player back then I never really played these much. I'm looking forward to checking them out, as soon as I can tear myself away from Gran Turismo 5 I'll be playing them.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 6

After the Real SB ended, I also got the urge/hype to go play videogame football. I traded in Madden 11 months ago but thought about re-buying it, somehow maybe there was a fix all patch in the last 2 months that made the game perfect. I got lucky and saw the game up at best buy so tried it at the kiosk. Well, best buy saved me another 60 bucks, because after maybe 5 minutes, I was just bored by the gameplay.

I am thinking of maybe getting Madden 10 again since I really enjoyed that game, much more than Madden 11. Do you guys know where I can get updated rosters for Madden 10 on Xb360? I looked at the roster section here and it seems they only update them for PS3.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 6

Well I went ahead and rebought 10, it was 15 bucks used. Man just when you turn it on you can tell how much better it looks than 11. I think it's not really that better graphics but it's just more clear the way it comes off the tv. It's just more vibrant and the colors look great. I got to say, I really missed the turbo stick in 11. I love having it in 10. I know you could turn it on in 11, but it sort of messed up the whole game.

I'm working on current rosters, but if there is no NFL next year I may just keep this and just update rosters. Unless 12 is awesome I may pass on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2011, 03:02 AM   #36
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Go for the PC version of Madden 08. Will be MUCH easier to get updated rosters, uniforms, equipment, etc.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:41 AM   #37
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
Well I went ahead and rebought 10, it was 15 bucks used. Man just when you turn it on you can tell how much better it looks than 11. I think it's not really that better graphics but it's just more clear the way it comes off the tv. It's just more vibrant and the colors look great. I got to say, I really missed the turbo stick in 11. I love having it in 10. I know you could turn it on in 11, but it sort of messed up the whole game.

I'm working on current rosters, but if there is no NFL next year I may just keep this and just update rosters. Unless 12 is awesome I may pass on it.
I agree that Madden 10 is better then 11. My only issue with 10 is the way the players stutter when they get running full speed out in the open. Other then that I still enjoy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »