Home

NFL logo's on helmets when moving teams?

This is a discussion on NFL logo's on helmets when moving teams? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2003, 10:33 PM   #1
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33
NFL logo\'s on helmets when moving teams?

I'm sure this has been asked before, and if so, I'm sorry. I was just playing owners mode with the Colts, and I moved them to Los Angeles (nice outdoor stadium, with naming rights sold to EA Sports Big) and noticed that the Colts logo wasn't on the uniforms I changed.

I looked for a logo option, and couldn't find it. So now I have my LA Colts in sweet blue and black uniforms, with a plain helmet. Does anyone know if it's like this for ALL logos, or just the current NFL's? Also, will the logo's of the classic teams be on helmets? Thanks and I'm sorry if it's been said before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2003, 11:07 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NFL logo\'s on helmets when moving teams?

I'm fairly sure that only generic logos will work on helmets of moved teams. I don't know how to pick your logo once you've moved, but when you edit your uniforms, goto Helmet and change the stripe-style or something like that, and it's got like "Short", "Short w/ Logo", etc. But if you didn't pick a generic logo, I dunno if one will show up or if you can go and pick a generic logo.

Hope the above helped out at least a little.
Old 08-16-2003, 12:53 AM   #3
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

ya i found that out to. i moved the Giants to Manhatton to make them the real "New York Giants" none of the fake stuff. you know play in Jersey but called New York. i was going to leave the jersey's and logo the same just move them i had to pick a different logo. i forgot to check the classic logos. i know you can't use NFL or NFL Europe logos.
Old 08-16-2003, 01:37 AM   #4
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Thanks for the response.

Another question though...are any of you guys having trouble editing your uniforms? I want my new Colts to have the white horse logo with a blue mane, and everytime I change helmet/jersey/pants styles or colors, my logo changes. I want to know if anyone's had any success editing a uniform, if there are any rules or guidelines (NFL won't allow certain color schemes or something) that I don't know about. Thanks!
Old 08-16-2003, 01:45 AM   #5
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

i think if instead of pressing X (ps2) on the color choices if you scroll left or right the uni's won't change at all. i found that out. i was trying to make a uni black and kept pressing X to pick the color then everything would change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2003, 04:42 AM   #6
Darth_Dorn

OVR:

I tried creating a 49ers uniform that was similar to that of the Atlanta Falcon's new jerseys, and I was hit with the helmet logo troubles. I couldn't keep our logo on the helmet. All there was on it was the stripe.

Old 08-16-2003, 11:03 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Im pretty sure you can just set your defualt unis to the normal unis once the season starts, if it bugs you not having your logo then I guess its better than no logo because IMO you cant make the greatest unis anyway. Go to features and modify uniform and then change the defualt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »