Home

One feature that needs to be in Madden 12

This is a discussion on One feature that needs to be in Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon14 One feature that needs to be in Madden 12

Can we please get some game breaks. I think it was in madden 92 that had it where it would go to another game during your to show you a game winning fg or td. Sweet feature that needs to return
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: One feature that needs to be in Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewood
Can we please get some game breaks. I think it was in madden 92 that had it where it would go to another game during your to show you a game winning fg or td. Sweet feature that needs to return
Me and my friends were just talking bout this.. I miss that for real. It would be cool if they did bring this feature back. I would love to see gamebreaks and highlights of other games too. That would be great. Hope this is considered.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

From the blog I wrote today here, another post I just responded to, and this thread, it seems this subject is on all of our minds. I forget all of the features that once were. I guess I have been ground into accepting this existing game as a shell of its former self. What a sweet feature, I totally forgot about it.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Well hopefully they listen and bring this back.. This was a great feature.. That would be so cool to see a game break highlight of another game or watch the ending of some others when your game is finished.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:47 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

to me madden felt the most realistic back on madden 05 great franchise mode and gameplay could play it for hours and build teams and it felt alot more realistic in franchise mode especially now when i play offline it seems like every teams record is almost completely random
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 04:54 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

one thing il add is where is the fog? i used to love turning the fog all the way up in the rain/snow and it just dissappeared for some reeason
Old 01-25-2011, 07:28 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

That would be great to have, really what they need to do first & foremost is to have the games playing out at the same time like they do in FIFA & the World Cup game where you'd get updates whenever a goal was scored.

Fog also needs to be put back in... that is all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »