Home

Old 01-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
Cap issues

Anyone have any advice on how to keep your good players, but cut cap space? I'm using the Jets, nad some of these contracts are killing me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cap issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhs63
Anyone have any advice on how to keep your good players, but cut cap space? I'm using the Jets, nad some of these contracts are killing me...
Hmm for me, i'm still using jets too..
Old 01-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

There is a loop hole/exploit. I personally dont use it but if you want too I wont judge. Just change the players position to K/P and their overall will drop to 12, resign them for peanuts then change their position back which will restore their overall
Old 01-22-2011, 01:53 PM   #4
Rookie

I would suggest keeping the most important players. dont keep players that dont do anything for you. I had to let portis and landry go in my skins franchise.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Well if you are doing it with any cheats this will hopefully help you out a lot. First thing is remember you can't have all your players have over 90 overalls and A Potential, so figure out what the theme of your team is. Are you a running team? Passing team? Known for your defense? Stick with one and build around it. If you are a passing team focus on your guards and tackles with a good qb and your go to guy. But one thing is try to get contracts without bonuses as much as possible, that way you can cleanly get rid of unwanted players. Also, always sign draft picks for long term contracts that way if they blossum you have them for the long term, and never sign older players 28+ longer than 3 year contracts, because sooner or later their stats will decline or they might retire early. Get cheap back ups, anywhere from 35-60, usually dont get bonuses and are very affordable this way you can pay more money to your starters. If you have to absolutely get rid of a player with a bonus, wait til the bonus is less than what his annual salary is or less than the total salary remaming that way you end up saving money.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »