Home

idea for madden 12-celebrations

This is a discussion on idea for madden 12-celebrations within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-24-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
idea for madden 12-celebrations

this may have been posted before but if madden could put in a celebration feature similar to what fifa has in that a series of buttons or movements on the joystick would result in a different celebration.

how do you guys feel about this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: idea for madden 12-celebrations

There are user celebrations in both NHL and FIFA, so I cannot see why it shouldn't put it in Madden.

And while the number of celebrations in NHL are very limited, I don't think I've been though half of the celebrations in FIFA even though I've played TONS of games and scored countless goals. I often just do random celebrations, but when I play online I like to taunt from time to time - like getting down on one knee and play the air violin when I score a winning goal in overtime
Old 01-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

Needs to be back in. The custom celebrations in Madden 09 were a good start, but they should definitely incorporate something like FIFA in - especially considering that arguably OTT celebrations are seen more in the NFL than in the Premier League. It'd be so cool to have stuff like the Dougie, the Ickey Shuffle, or even an emotional chest bump/scream. Celebrations are one of the things we ALWAYS see on Sundays and are a great barometer of emotion.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think adding the players real celebrations (the ones that have them of course) such as aaron rodgers putting on the belt. and making the ones they already have better, ladainian tomlinsons is terrible in this game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »