Home

Offline Franchise advice..Re-signings.

This is a discussion on Offline Franchise advice..Re-signings. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-28-2011, 07:50 AM   #9
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Offline Franchise advice..Re-signings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
unless their young guys (25 OR YOURGER) i would dump all 4

my rule is if they want more money then im offering i cut them unless dere a young starter or will be in 1-2 yrs BECAUSE THERES WAY TO MUCH YOUNG TALENT IN THE DRAFT N FA.....PLUS IT KEEPS THE CHISE CHALLENGING WHEN THEY LAND ON OTHER TEAMS
I would agree with this depending on Potential. If one of them is 25-27 with A potential, sign them to a three year deal and look at trading them in the final year of their deal. Personally, with OL guys, I tend to keep them long term. (into their mid-30s)...
Old 01-29-2011, 12:07 AM   #10
Rookie

mngophers21's Arena

OVR: 3

Sign Clabo and Dahl. (RG & RT)
Old 01-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

For me since there is no cap, I try to follow the real NFL rules of no cap meaning it takes 6 years of service to be a Free Agent and if you follow that Harvey Dahl would be completing his 5th year which means essentially he is restricted and just offer him a 1 year "tender" deal or Franchise him. Brent Grimes would be in the same situation so you could probably keep both of them on a 1 year "tender." What I suggest and since I follow those rules I go through every team before I start a Franchise and anyone that wouldn't complete 6 years of service after the 1st year, I lower their OVR where I cut them and they accept a 2 year deal which essentially means they are "tendered."

Just trying to help you out but essentially you have them for another year before you have to give them Dahl and Grimes a big contract.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »