Home

SuperBowl XLV simulation

This is a discussion on SuperBowl XLV simulation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #17
Rookie

JDoze's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: SuperBowl XLV simulation

I agree with the others, you should have the correct rosters. I don't think putting a back up running back would have made a difference though. I'm a Saints fan bee tee dub.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:33 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Great job Maddenite!!! I liked the outcome! Btw, our LG actually is fine, it's our center who is hurt: Pouncey.
thanks, and i just watched espns official sim, steelers won by 3, packers had 3 turnovers....interesting...
Old 02-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassActFan
Nice video, MADDENites.

One critique, though, and remember, no need to get butthurt over a comment I'm about to make (only saying this as a disclaimer considering the general butthurt society that we live in, in America today!): as was said, nice video, brah! I enjoyed it. Add some enthusiasm in your voice, though! Some gusto won't hurt! The monotonous college professor aura made me want to go all Triple H with a sledgehammer on the Steelers.

At any rate, nice set of videos, my man.
hey thanks man, this is actually good advice! and to everyone saying i didnt have updated rosters, i am not ********, and i did have the most recent rosters, at the time of the sim, EA had not yet updated them to have what all of you packers fans wanted, my apologies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »