Home

Option to play games "out of order" within each week in offline multi-player franchis

This is a discussion on Option to play games "out of order" within each week in offline multi-player franchis within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #9
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Option to play games "out of order" within each week in offline multi-player fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Somebody just told me on the EA forum that Ian mentioned something about this because they have there little office franchise going on and it be slowing them down too waiting on people.. So hopefully they do address this for 12.. Would be much appreciated for us multi-player offline USERs..
That's good news. Hopefully they make it even more flexible than before.

Old 01-29-2011, 03:58 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Option to play games "out of order" within each week in offline multi-player fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney8
Yea they should.. I should have whatever option I want in my offline franchise.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:01 PM   #11
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney8
Yeah well it's good that they are running into the same problem we are having and they realize they have to change something. They should bring back the way it was on the PS2 where you can play other games and not just the team you were using. Sometimes even when I would use the Ravens, I would go about and play other games during the week, sure it slowed me down but that was the best way I felt where I could run 1 team but also make it a "multi-team" Franchise at the same time. I would appreciate bringing back the ability to play any game during the week, and not just the games of whatever team your using.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2011, 04:19 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Yeah well it's good that they are running into the same problem we are having and they realize they have to change something. They should bring back the way it was on the PS2 where you can play other games and not just the team you were using. Sometimes even when I would use the Ravens, I would go about and play other games during the week, sure it slowed me down but that was the best way I felt where I could run 1 team but also make it a "multi-team" Franchise at the same time. I would appreciate bringing back the ability to play any game during the week, and not just the games of whatever team your using.
Thats definitely a great idea.. Should have never been taken out the game.. I'm with you on this.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #13
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Thats definitely a great idea.. Should have never been taken out the game.. I'm with you on this.
I mean like I said sure playing other games slowed me down but I had fun playing other games. Sometimes I would play 2-3 extra games after playing the Ravens game. Best part for Franchise is the off-season so I sim games just because there really is no reason to play just 1 game but if I had the option to play other games, me, you and everyone else could create our own parity and make it challenging.If I did this I would try to make it like real life so if this was available in M11, I would play a few extra games for the Panthers, Chiefs, Buccaneers and depending on their scenario; lose every game to get the 1st round Pick(Panthers), taking some team and making them a new division winner(Chiefs) and take another team that was horrible and making them into a decent team(Buccaneers) which I think would help make Franchise fun again.

Last edited by goravens2052; 01-29-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
I mean like I said sure playing other games slowed me down but I had fun playing other games. Sometimes I would play 2-3 extra games after playing the Ravens game. Best part for Franchise is the off-season so I sim games just because there really is no reason to play just 1 game but if I had the option to play other games, me, you and everyone else could create our own parity and make it challenging.If I did this I would try to make it like real life so if this was available in M11, I would play a few extra games for the Panthers, Chiefs, Buccaneers and depending on their scenario; lose every game to get the 1st round Pick(Panthers), taking some team and making them a new division winner(Chiefs) and take another team that was horrible and making them into a decent team(Buccaneers) which I think would help make Franchise fun again.

You should be able to do whatever you want with your franchise.. I hear you.. You shouldn't be limited to how they want it
Old 03-24-2011, 09:31 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

I really Hope they fixed this issue for offline play too.. Sucks when you have to wait on somebody to play there game when you can get other games out the way..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 07:41 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 23

I am in the exact same situation...

Only 3 of us, but, we play Offline because Playing Online with NO FA and NO Real CPU Logic is just terrible...

Why can't we play the games out of Order???

psn - CeeGee

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »