Home

very cool, players as coaches

This is a discussion on very cool, players as coaches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2003, 03:29 PM   #9
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: very cool, players as coaches

Quote:

bgeno said:
I saw Jerry Rice in the coaching pool when I was simming a few seasons with Pittsburgh(then moved to LA and become the Los Angelos Stars, then moved to Mexico City and became the Mexico Diablos) and I saw that Jerry Rice was in the coaching pool and he had pretty good offense ratings and I'm sure he'd get better but I was already content with having Monte Kiffin as a head coach and Mike Martz as an O-coordinator... yes, a VERY high paid crew... that's not to mention I recently got Bill Belichik as a D coordinator. That's probably one of the reasons I can't make any where even close to a profit in owner mode.

I had something like Shannahan, Sherman, Belichik as my staff for my last year in Dallas(moved to LA) and I did horrible so I fired them all and came back with Kiffin, Holmgren and one other current NFL coach(forgot who). I went 9-7 in LA after like 5 years of winning 5 or 6 games in Dallas. I was just messing around with the franchise mode to see all the stuff I could do, it's all pretty cool.
Old 08-16-2003, 03:52 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

bgeno said:
I saw Jerry Rice in the coaching pool when I was simming a few seasons with Pittsburgh(then moved to LA and become the Los Angelos Stars, then moved to Mexico City and became the Mexico Diablos) and I saw that Jerry Rice was in the coaching pool and he had pretty good offense ratings and I'm sure he'd get better but I was already content with having Monte Kiffin as a head coach and Mike Martz as an O-coordinator... yes, a VERY high paid crew... that's not to mention I recently got Bill Belichik as a D coordinator. That's probably one of the reasons I can't make any where even close to a profit in owner mode.

i had the same crew running the bengals.. lot of money spent getting those guys... I saw Rich Gannon as an o. coordinator with a 98 offense.. I double-checked to see if it was Rich Gannon.. thought it was pretty cool.
Old 08-16-2003, 11:29 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yea i got Brett Farve as a O-Cordinator for my cowboys team
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »