Home

History of the NFL Madden

This is a discussion on History of the NFL Madden within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #9
Madden NFL Dev

RedZoneD25's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: History of the NFL Madden

I'd love to make the mid-late-80s-to-early-90s Eagles the dynasty they could have been. The defense was INSANE. Just give Randall a few more playmakers and coast to 3-4 SBs.

Formerly:
- User & Mod, OS Forums
- EA Sports Game Changer
- Madden Franchise Mode QA
Old 02-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: History of the NFL Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
I'd love to make the mid-late-80s-to-early-90s Eagles the dynasty they could have been. The defense was INSANE. Just give Randall a few more playmakers and coast to 3-4 SBs.
The Eagles ran into the same problem the AFC is running into now, the NFC was FAR stronger than the other conference. The fact that you would have had the 49ers and the Cowboys to compete against every year alone is why your wrong about coasting to a Super Bowl. No matter who went, it was going to be a brawl.

In the last decade of the 2000's the AFC had Indy, NE, SD, and Pitt all fighting year in and year out for one spot. Other teams like the ravens have been good, but not at that level consistently. You take a team like the Chargers, put them in the NFC and suddenly they are the powerhouse threatening to play in the big game every year. I think if you took the 80's-90's Eagles and put them in the AFC, the same would be true.

My best friend is a Jets fan and he is right that it is so silly that the bears get a bye week, play the Seahawks [which was pretty much a 2ed bye week] and they are a game away from it all.] On the other side you have the Jets, Colts, Pats, Steelers and Ravens in a massive brawl for a chance at the title. The Packers didn't have an easy run, but they did face less stiff competition.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »