Home

Old 02-03-2011, 01:32 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Worth it?

I wouldn't buy it this late into the NFL season. It's a lot more fun when you play it during the NFL season.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think it is worth it, i got it on release day and play it a lot..Not everyday but a good amount. I mean you did wait a little too long thoug if youre gonna get it because the football season ends tomorrow. But if you dont mind that, then yes i would say it is worth it. Its fun
Old 02-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #11
Rookie

davemay135's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by raneman85
My 12 year old loves both but plays Madden 11 more. I prefer Madden 10 and love NCAA 11 game play over Madden. The kids seem to give M11 more playtime. As far as it being worth 60 + bucks, the choice becomes difficult as it's a consumers diasadvantage with The Show, Tiger Woods and other new releases plus some good games already out. I haven't seen it used below $44 and according to the local GameStop there is twice as many used M11 as NCAA 11.
What does that tell you? More have tried M11 and want to get rid of it than NCAA. I love NCAA 11 and haven't bought Madden 11. For me, I probably would have bought M11 if it weren't for the credit system. Since I'm not a consistant player, I thought I'd be put at a disadvantage if I didn't cough up the extra bucks on top of the price of the game. Sorry, homey don't play that.

Rock Chalk Chickenhawk - F KU!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »