Home

Total,Solo, Assisted tackle stats??? Thrown at stat?

This is a discussion on Total,Solo, Assisted tackle stats??? Thrown at stat? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #9
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Total,Solo, Assisted tackle stats??? Thrown at stat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yes this would be great.. Also some hits on the QB that causes fumbles doesnt count as a sack for some reason. That needs to be fixed..
If you watch closely, it is because they usually are backwards passes, and the cpu records them as such.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:43 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokeff
If you watch closely, it is because they usually are backwards passes, and the cpu records them as such.
No it actually a sack fumble where the QB is about to attempt to throw it forward and you hit it out his hand before he starts to go forward and its a fumble but its only counted as a Force fumble not a sack and a force fumble like its suppose to be.. I thoroughly checked it out on replay a bunch of times. Those are suppose to count as sacks. Osi, Ware, and Freeney gets plenty of those in real life. This is an easy fix. Hope they take care of it for 12. I be getting robbed of a few sacks per year on my franchise because of it.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 6

Damn, I can't get Revis in the Pro Bowl. Asomugha and Cromartie are taking all the INTs for my Jets, and they're both most likely going to Hawaii.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 10

The other thing that I thing needs fixing is who actually gets credit for the tackle and the assist. The way it currently is the first contact get the assist while the 2nd defender gets the tackle. IMO the second defender should should be credited with the assist. While the 1st defender gets the tackle.

Im not sure how it works in Real NFL but Im assuming both guys would get an assist.

Would love for qb pressures, qb hits, hurries to be added to stats.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 6

Wow, hopefully this can be fixed. I got Wilson, Cromartie, and Aso all in the pro Bowl (all deserving, except Wilson is in because of run stopping, not pass coverage), but no Revis, even though he has been very solid, minus about 2 games...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »