Home

Teambuilder - Madden Style

This is a discussion on Teambuilder - Madden Style within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2011, 01:31 AM   #1
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
Teambuilder - Madden Style

I think it is safe to say that the Teambuilder feature is a valuable asset to the NCAA series. It is easy to use, effective, and a hell of a lot of fun. However, it is a shame I can't use Teambuilder for Madden.

I really, really want to be able to take Teambuilder and crank it up a notch for the Madden series. I at least want to be able to customize my players accessories online at a minimum.

With the community here at OS this feature would be a great benefit to the series. There are so many classic NFL teams I want to create.

Please, someone make this happen.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2011, 01:39 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Teambuilder - Madden Style

I would love TeamBuilder for Madden. The CAT feature on Madden is...bland for the lack of a better word. Back in the PS2 days, I used to make 32 teams and create my own league. The uni's looked like hell and nothing like a NFL uni, but it was fun. I just can't do that with PS3 Maddens.

TeamBuilder for Madden would be great. Especially if they have the same options - if not, more - as NCAA. I love everything about the NCAA TB, except for maybe a few minor, non-important things.

I hope EA puts TB in Madden. It would be perfect for a 32 team custom league.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:12 AM   #3
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Mind you, I have nothing to base this on....but would be willing to bet that it will be available for Madden this year. Just a hunch.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 01-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

didn't ian said that there was no way of doing it out of fear the NFL would sue them for possibly some sort of copy-infringment issue.

I do dream of this though, I would love to make the '87 Browns and kick some *** with Kosar, Byner, Slaughter, Langhorne and Newsome.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 29

Ian can have my first born if this happens
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

i don't see why it would be an issue. the logos are already in the game we should be able to use them if we want to change cities. furthermore, if we do want a teambuilder, why are they trying to prevent us from using it for our own pleasure. we paid for the game. they pocket our money. i can't stand the censorship and control that the nfl has applied to this game.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:15 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 36

I agree to some degree. Would a simple "We are not responsible for content not released by EA Sports" suffice? Kind of like how the when you dl a roster file in NCAA it says "may contain graphic/offensive content"?

I would love for a TB to be included, but only if it's legit with retro uniform options available. I want my 1991 Eagles in Franchise mode, baby.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #8
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
I agree to some degree. Would a simple "We are not responsible for content not released by EA Sports" suffice? Kind of like how the when you dl a roster file in NCAA it says "may contain graphic/offensive content"?

I would love for a TB to be included, but only if it's legit with retro uniform options available. I want my 1991 Eagles in Franchise mode, baby.
Definitely. They have a few good classic uniforms we could already select, but any decent customization options would allow us to recreate almost any classic uniform.

I've been making some classic NFL teams for NCAA and I'm loving it.
It makes me sad
I post the frog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »