Home

Official Madden NFL 12 Info Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 12 Info Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official Madden NFL 12 Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonnova
I couldnt agree more. I had Madden 11, but it got old pretty quick (offline franchise) unlike this "certain basketball game" you speak of, which i also have (one of the best game purchases i've ever made, mind you).

Madden 11 just seemed like Madden 10.2 with a few new gimmicks that were nothing special
What basketball game are we talking about here?
Old 03-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJKiehl680
What basketball game are we talking about here?
referring to NBA2k11 (has great replay value with a very deep franchise mode, aside from all the other little nice bells n whistles)
Old 03-04-2011, 12:43 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just wish they'd take a year off on madden. Revamp it. Retool it. Add in a crazy detailed Online and Franchise mode. Get rid of some of the stupid stuff thats never used! Im not paying for Madden moments! Make Franchise mode so detailed. Add in a lot more player accessories, practice squads, PUP lists, remove the damn roster requirement thing..its just annoying. Put some acutal good music in the game..Take a year off and create a badass Madden 13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #36
Rookie

They already took a year off; it's called Madden 11!

Wasn't there some sort of blog last year for Madden 11 where they said that they didn't improve anything for franchise for Madden 11 b/c it would take too long and that they were focusing on improving it for Madden 12....or did I dream that?
Old 03-05-2011, 04:23 PM   #37
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbianc1
They already took a year off; it's called Madden 11!

Wasn't there some sort of blog last year for Madden 11 where they said that they didn't improve anything for franchise for Madden 11 b/c it would take too long and that they were focusing on improving it for Madden 12....or did I dream that?
I thought I heard that too... it sounded like they were saving it for Madden 12 so franchise better be fully upgraded this year.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #38
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

Sorry, you guys. Madden 12 news has been dead in the water for a while. I'ma start being more investigative with my info-mining...
Old 03-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #39
Rookie

For those of you who follow these posts, when do we typically hear about upgrades and features? Do the Madden devs typically leak things out little by little, or do they put out a big post in, say, May with a bunch of things listed?
Old 03-08-2011, 08:13 AM   #40
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpats
For those of you who follow these posts, when do we typically hear about upgrades and features? Do the Madden devs typically leak things out little by little, or do they put out a big post in, say, May with a bunch of things listed?
Take this with a grain of salt, but I imagine we'll hear something by the end of this month. I'm trying to think about when do the press releases come out, which typically provide a high level of what the features are for the next Madden. If not by the end of this month, then I believe early April it'll start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »