Home

No Super Bowl MVP?

This is a discussion on No Super Bowl MVP? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: No Super Bowl MVP?

Sounds similar to NHL 11 (Also made by EA. Hmmmmm)

Stanley Cup Finals: seems to always award the Conn Smythe (MVP) to the winning goalie, even if he gave up five goals in a win.....
Old 02-10-2011, 05:35 PM   #10
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

OVR: 9

By the way, I believe the issues you guys are having where the game gives MVP to the winning team's QB, no matter what, but then on The Extra Point you find out it's someone else, is a franchise-only issue.

If you play Super Bowl 46 from the main menu, it will always (at least in my case) correctly award the MVP. I played a Super Bowl that was Jets vs Packers from the main menu, and Antonio Cromartie won MVP for a game-clinching pick-6.

BTW, the Super Bowl MVP is usually showing sitting on the bench with a teammate and pointing #1 in the post game thing that's always shown.

While we're on the subject, what's the postgame like in say, years 20-30 of the Superbowl? Does it still say the same stuff? Is Obama still shown White House? I'd be betting yes, because EA wouldn't have the time for more than one different post-SB cutscene for each team.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #11
Madden NFL Dev

RedZoneD25's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by over9000yards
By the way, I believe the issues you guys are having where the game gives MVP to the winning team's QB, no matter what, but then on The Extra Point you find out it's someone else, is a franchise-only issue.

If you play Super Bowl 46 from the main menu, it will always (at least in my case) correctly award the MVP. I played a Super Bowl that was Jets vs Packers from the main menu, and Antonio Cromartie won MVP for a game-clinching pick-6.

BTW, the Super Bowl MVP is usually showing sitting on the bench with a teammate and pointing #1 in the post game thing that's always shown.

While we're on the subject, what's the postgame like in say, years 20-30 of the Superbowl? Does it still say the same stuff? Is Obama still shown White House? I'd be betting yes, because EA wouldn't have the time for more than one different post-SB cutscene for each team.
Good call. After year one, there is a generic SB speech that continues from 2-30.

Formerly:
- User & Mod, OS Forums
- EA Sports Game Changer
- Madden Franchise Mode QA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

they usually do it when the team is celebrating.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:55 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

I feel stupid here...what is the "extra point" i think i've seen that before, is it maybe on the Franchise menu?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »