Home

Madden 12 Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Franchise within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-14-2011, 02:26 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
That's on Wikipedia. I'd take that with a massive grain of salt. Actually, for now, I wouldn't even take it with anything. If I wanted to, I could write that Madden 12 will have classic rosters, Teambuilder, a robust franchise and superstar mode, and if you win by over 150 points a receipt is printed out of your disc tray that you can redeem for $1000USD.

Not that I wouldn't mind those things, but I'm more than a little skeptical the game can suddenly include two leagues (unaffiliated with the NFL, no less) when they have a difficult time (technology-wise) getting the 32 teams/free agents in order. Here's to hoping.
Yeah, that's the problem with wikipedia, a lot of things there aren't true; I would love the CFL and UFL myself, and if they don't have those leagues there, I could always get Max Drive or something and find the CFL and UFL downloadable rosters, etc. online.
Vancouver Canucks/Anaheim Ducks/Los Angeles Kings/St. Louis Blues(NHL)
Other NCAA: Gonzaga Bulldogs/Washington State Cougars
Soccer: Seattle Sounders(MLS)
Old 02-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #18
Madden NFL Dev

RedZoneD25's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlefan1
Yeah, that's the problem with wikipedia, a lot of things there aren't true; I would love the CFL and UFL myself, and if they don't have those leagues there, I could always get Max Drive or something and find the CFL and UFL downloadable rosters, etc. online.
Yeah. Whoever wrote that article is an insider at EA Sports or an antsy 12 year old trying to stir up rumors. I'm inclined to believe the latter for now at least because just last weekend we got our first bits of official M12 info. Time will tell.

Formerly:
- User & Mod, OS Forums
- EA Sports Game Changer
- Madden Franchise Mode QA
Old 02-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #19
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

OVR: 8

^ not only is the UFL not affiliated with the NFL, in some ways they are in direct competition with the NFL, so I doubt the NFL would allow Madden to put UFL teams in their game.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #20
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

I'd like for them to just put in all the Head Coach features. So we can have players ratings take hits for being in the wrong system, and have practice squads and contract negotiations. And hopefully working FA and IR.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
I'd like for them to just put in all the Head Coach features. So we can have players ratings take hits for being in the wrong system, and have practice squads and contract negotiations. And hopefully working FA and IR.
This is what bugs me so much about what Madden is lacking, it's that there's so many stuff out there they already had in the game or in Head Coach and it seems like its just pure laziness and lack of effort on their part not to include it (yes, I know programming and I know including such features is still work, but come on, look at what comparable titles for other mainstream sports can do, it's not like we're asking them to reinvent the wheel...)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »