Home

What kind of ratings for Arian Foster?

This is a discussion on What kind of ratings for Arian Foster? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
What kind of ratings for Arian Foster?

Foster led the NFL in rushing with a 4.9 average and with the last roster update he had 91 speed and I think 91 acceleration, 86 Trucking and 90 for Elusive. I haven't seen him and like did he do it with 91 speed and 86 trucking? Looking at his ratings, I don't see him as a finesse runner and 86 for trucking is not all that high. I believe his agility rating is 91 in last roster update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: What kind of ratings for Arian Foster?

I'm creating a custom roster myself, have him at like 97 over, 90ish truck, 95ish speed.

He's an exceptional running back. He has the strength to run through you, the speed to run past you, and he can catch passes out of the backfield. I'm not so sure I shouldn't have him at 99 OVR with Adrian Peterson.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: What kind of ratings for Arian Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by over9000yards
I'm creating a custom roster myself, have him at like 97 over, 90ish truck, 95ish speed.

He's an exceptional running back. He has the strength to run through you, the speed to run past you, and he can catch passes out of the backfield. I'm not so sure I shouldn't have him at 99 OVR with Adrian Peterson.
What kind of ratings have you given him? Speed, acceleration, agility, strength, trucking, catch, etc.? And what type of runner is he, finesse, balanced, or power?

By the way, the roster has his weight wrong. NFL.com and ESPN.com have him at 227 pounds.

Last edited by ambizytl; 02-13-2011 at 06:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »