Home

I need to start using rewinds

This is a discussion on I need to start using rewinds within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
I need to start using rewinds

Held the Bills to 3 points and 60 passing yards until about 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Buffalo has the ball and throws it deep, and Patrick Peterson drops the pick....BUT THEN, it magically phases through his body, and Peterson just starts running away, instant TD. Next Bills offensive play, EXACT same thing....WTF?

It's not his ratings, it's definitely a glitch....should i just use rewind? If it's a glitch, I don't consider fixing it a cheat...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: I need to start using rewinds

I set 3 rewinds per game for myself. I mainly use them because I'm terrible kicking FG's and it's unrealistic for a kicker to miss as much as I do so I rewind and try to resolve that. I also use it for the stupid animation (which mercifully I"ve not seen in a while) of the Qb getting hit and the DT running in the pick for a TD.....that happens about 2-3 all season for the entire league so I reserver the right to rewind that and just take a sack in it's place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »