Home

"One More Year & "Not Done Yet" for offline?

This is a discussion on "One More Year & "Not Done Yet" for offline? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: "One More Year & "Not Done Yet" for offline?

[quote=BloodMeridian;2042135969]I'm 99 percent sure you have to have online access. When I use it during the retirement portion of the offseason it accesses my online account and gives me the downloadable options with the ones I already have showing up for free. I feel for you I use to have the same issue (until I got a PS3) it should be included for free really. Hopefully in M12 the franchise is at least half decent and you can really attempt to talk someone out.[/quote]

I definitely agree with you on this statement. It should be free and we should at least be able to talk a player out of doing it like NCAA talks a guy out of leaving for the NFL. Great Idea..
Old 02-24-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: "One More Year & "Not Done Yet" for offline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
Yes, you need online access on your system to purchase it. If you could get it from the PC, people could probably find ways to pirate DLC, and that's a big no-no.

Co-sign in hoping you can talk people out of retirement without DLC in M12.
wait, it's dlc to talk people out of retirement? wow, the video game business sure has gone down the drain these past few years.

btw, this feature was free in madden 2005, iirc. it was definitely included (for free) in one of the last nfl 2k games.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »