Home

What the Hell??

This is a discussion on What the Hell?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
What the Hell??

This is crazy.. I have madden 10 PS3. Patched..
I have loaded 72 Miami vs 85 Chicago.. (CAPLORDS) Even on different teams I kept seeing Kickoffs returned for TD's MANY times..
So I went in and edited the Bears and Dolphins put the slowest players as Kick returners.. Made sure I saved the rosters..
Played a game CPU vs CPu and all was well.. Then played those 2 teams again.. The Gamed changed the KR;s BACK!!!!!!!!!
Looks like back to 2k8 for me..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2011, 10:57 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: What the Hell??

all my life i've been good, but now . . .
Old 02-17-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGuy53
This is crazy.. I have madden 10 PS3. Patched..
I have loaded 72 Miami vs 85 Chicago.. (CAPLORDS) Even on different teams I kept seeing Kickoffs returned for TD's MANY times..
So I went in and edited the Bears and Dolphins put the slowest players as Kick returners.. Made sure I saved the rosters..
Played a game CPU vs CPu and all was well.. Then played those 2 teams again.. The Gamed changed the KR;s BACK!!!!!!!!!
Looks like back to 2k8 for me..
I'm confused... Help me out. You don't actually play Madden, you edit rosters and SIM the CPU vs CPU?

I hate to say it, but the 2K series is better if you're watching the game unfold than doing the same on Madden. Madden is much better to play than watch... Watching is unbearable.

That said, I've never played the 2K series other than one version on Dreamcast. Never wanted to. I was cool with watching. MUCH BETTER than Madden in that regard.

Game play is Madden's strength.

Later
Old 02-17-2011, 11:46 PM   #4
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Closing this...it's going nowhere good. If you want to write out a comparison of 2k8 special teams, vs. Madden, or something like that, you can do it in the football other forum, thanks man.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »