Home

Would this be possible?

This is a discussion on Would this be possible? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon5 Would this be possible?

Would it be possible for EA to remake a version of madden 05 with enhanced 360/ps3 graphics and gameplay tweaks! Many Madden fans loved the older versions of Madden on xbox and ps2 and I always have wondered what the older versions would be like with todays modern graphics and online leagues etc..... All EA has to do is some graphic work on their old code and boom you have it! They could sell it as download content for say 20 or 30 bucks! I think this would be a great idea!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Would this be possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEANFIDDLER
Would it be possible for EA to remake a version of madden 05 with enhanced 360/ps3 graphics and gameplay tweaks! Many Madden fans loved the older versions of Madden on xbox and ps2 and I always have wondered what the older versions would be like with todays modern graphics and online leagues etc..... All EA has to do is some graphic work on their old code and boom you have it! They could sell it as download content for say 20 or 30 bucks! I think this would be a great idea!
Yes it can be done, but EA wont do it. Many have asked for this. I would purchase both, and I think many would.

Many feel EA wont do such a thing simply because it would hurt sales with the newer Madden.

I'm not going to say if that is true or not, but the way I would see it is like this.

I would be selling to those that do not purchase the newer Madden, and I would also sell to those that will purchase both. Revenue would go up.

To me its like a arcade classic. Why not have both, im sure it would not retail for that much.

I would love to see it, but like many say , and I agree. It won't happen.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
The game isn't old enough to release a nostalgia remake. 2020 may be a good year to do so, but at that point we will have a much better madden.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 02-28-2011, 11:05 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

They won't go back to the old stuff.
Even though right now most people do not like the gameplay and mechanics eventually with all the advancements they will get it to where they are better..
Old 02-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by football5680
They won't go back to the old stuff.
Even though right now most people do not like the gameplay and mechanics eventually with all the advancements they will get it to where they are better..
Most people is incorrect.. look at it this way:

When you go out to eat and everything is awesome... do you go up and tell the manager?

When you buy a pair of jeans do you call levis and tell them how much you love the jeans?

The answer (a proven fact for 95% of the population) is no... generally the only feedback a company recieves about its product is negative. People will complain till there *******s fall out but will rarely take the time to compliment. Think about it. People come on here to complain mostly and claim there is a humungous fan base against EA when in all actuality its really only a small percentage of the target audience.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »