Home

Uniform modifications

This is a discussion on Uniform modifications within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2003, 06:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Uniform modifications

Question: When you change your teams uniform (not relocating) does the logo stay on the helmet if you change the color?? I know if you relocate your new logo doesn't appear on the helmet (or so I've heard). I wanna change the Raiders Helmet to black but I don't want the logo to not be on it. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2003, 07:10 PM   #2
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Uniform modifications

my guess would be if they stay in the same city the logo will stay on. i didn't have to worry much as i'm using the Browns. just the colors are a little off and i can't get the brown and white stripe down the middle. i put the stripe to triple and i get all brown.
Old 08-21-2003, 04:18 AM   #3
Darth_Dorn

OVR:

I was unable to keep the 49ers logo on the helmet when I was trying to change a few things on their uniform.

I tried to give their jerseys more of a falcons look, and change the helmet to a crimson red, but the logo was nowhere to be found on it. Add in the fact that I couldn't duplicate the Falcon's jersey, and I just about cried myself to sleep.

Old 08-21-2003, 04:37 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

That needs to be fixed for next year. Work something out with the NFL or something. Like not be able to change the color pallette a team uses. I wouldn't mind making the 49ers wear all red.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »