Home

Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Up For Vote Again - 32 Player Bracket Viewable Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Up For Vote Again - 32 Player Bracket Viewable Now within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2011, 10:40 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Up For Vote Again - 32 Player Bracket Viewable Now

I voted Julius Peppers because I would LOVE madden 12 menus to be all about Da Bears but if is any other player I want madden to have custom menus for the fact that I would not be able to live with all the crap of Arron Rodgers. (I believe he will win and if not then well Vick will but if Arron does win then I hope to god that the Curse hits HARD)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 10:50 PM   #106
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Up For Vote Again - 32 Player Bracket Viewable Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W. Bush
I voted Julius Peppers because I would LOVE madden 12 menus to be all about Da Bears but if is any other player I want madden to have custom menus for the fact that I would not be able to live with all the crap of Arron Rodgers. (I believe he will win and if not then well Vick will but if Arron does win then I hope to god that the Curse hits HARD)
i voted for Peppers for the same reason you think that Rodgers will win.

Rodgers must be better than Cutler for that kind of wishing. lol.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:24 AM   #107
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

how are you guys seeing the results? it always says for me to check back the 28th to see results.

my 4 in no particular order that i would wanna see on the cover is Darren McFadden, Demarcus Ware, Andre Johnson, Mike Vick

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12

Last edited by Reggie16; 03-23-2011 at 02:26 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:05 AM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 3

It would be so great if Jordan Gross won. EA's targeted 13 year old would see the cover in the store and ask himself who's this fat guy from the worst team in the league on the cover.

But since they don't show the results I suppose EA can adjust the votes so they can have a famous cover athlete again.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 1

I voted
Old 03-23-2011, 11:25 PM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 2

Everyone vote for the 12 man AKA the fans, Since its a lock-out I think the 12 man gunna be rigged to win
Old 03-24-2011, 12:30 AM   #111

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiggs25
Everyone vote for the 12 man AKA the fans, Since its a lock-out I think the 12 man gunna be rigged to win
I voted for the 12th man lol. Don't expect them to win but, I think it'd be funny if they did. I mean would they really put a bunch a seashawk fans(no offense intended) or just fans in general on the front of the cover.

I have a hard time believing it.

I would like to see MJD or AP make the cover since the fan now has a choice in the matter by voting if I'm not mistaken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #112
Rookie

FroznYogurt's Arena

OVR: 24

Come on people, vote for the 12th man! Pasta Padre said the 12th man is only a few percentage points behind Patrick Willis. Let's put the 12th man over the top! Also vote for John Gross and Jake Long!

Last edited by FroznYogurt; 03-24-2011 at 08:31 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »