Home

Madden NFL 12 For $39.99? (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 For $39.99? (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 03-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 For $39.99? (360, PS3)

Now, if they throw in free, release-day delivery...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2011, 12:07 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Imo if ever there was a year for them to do a run-in-the-mill update, this is it. If the NFL labor situation goes into the season there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans/consumers out there and I'm sure anything NFL-related is going to take a hit. So doesn't seem like it makes sense to pick this year to push the envelope if there's already going to be decreased interest in the game. If there are less sales it'll likely be written off as an anomally because of the situation. But I do agree that there are a lot of us that feel Madden needs genuine change/genuine innovation, not just the year-to-year band-aiding of core issues.
The 2nd Tuesday in August is the New Years on my calendar. I look forward to my own birthday less. Madden's release and NFL opening day are holidays at my house - complete with it's own festive music and cuisine.

I'd have to guess that anyone that is less inclined to buy Madden because of a lockout - wasn't too inclined to have it in the first place.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that the same guys I saw last year at midnight will be shelling out $60 for Madden. Because for us, there is no such thing as "less interest in football."

Later

P.S. I forgive those who aren't as interested in Madden. My prayers are with you.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:36 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT713
The 2nd Tuesday in August is the New Years on my calendar. I look forward to my own birthday less. Madden's release and NFL opening day are holidays at my house - complete with it's own festive music and cuisine.

I'd have to guess that anyone that is less inclined to buy Madden because of a lockout - wasn't too inclined to have it in the first place.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that the same guys I saw last year at midnight will be shelling out $60 for Madden. Because for us, there is no such thing as "less interest in football."

Later

P.S. I forgive those who aren't as interested in Madden. My prayers are with you.
same here lol
Old 03-29-2011, 03:23 AM   #28

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I know I'll probably buy it this year as I always get hyped for it and need an NFL game but I can safely say my Madden 11 has only gotten played about 15-20 times so it's really a waste of money I think.
Right there with you ODogg. I played maybe 10 times and gave it to my buddy for his son.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 03-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #29
MVP

Pete1210's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I am not a big fan of those deals from amazon....would be nice if they just made it $39.00 flat out.
I don't mind some deferred amazon bucks. I shop enough there so they do not go to waste.
Last year I skipped Madden and played NCAA. This year I probably will just buy Madden.
I'll pre-order on that deal. It can always be canceled if I change mind (or find a better deal) before release day.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:22 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

I actually got it last year from amazon and it was on my doorstep release day when i got home from work...Im an Amazon junkie, so having to spend the "money saved" at Amazon doesnt bother me. I buy EVERYTHING from there. I agree with most people here, Madden 11 was dissapointing. I just wish they would strip out all the other nonsense they "add on" to the game and concentrate on making it a TRUE football sim. But, like a lot of other sheeple here, I will most likely buy again.

I have dusted off NFL2k5 and have honestly been playing classic seasons with it and have been happy as a pig in slop.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:48 AM   #31
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

I'll be jumping on this deal, eventually. I'll use the $20 credit on an Xbox Live renewal.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »