Home

Offline Franchise nuts: Bare minimum improvements?

This is a discussion on Offline Franchise nuts: Bare minimum improvements? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2011, 04:40 PM   #33
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Offline Franchise nuts: Bare minimum improvements?

I given up on Madden. Until I see real good improvement in the offline mode the I will buy again.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 03-23-2011, 08:37 PM   #34
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I given up on Madden. Until I see real good improvement in the offline mode the I will buy again.
how many times i read this
Old 03-23-2011, 10:14 PM   #35
43M
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimLawNYC
I think this is a great idea, but knowing EA they would make it so that with low cohesion, elite OL guys would get routinely beat by scrubs on most plays, giving up tons of easy sacks or TOL, and if any team got 100% cohesion it would be absolutely impossible to ever get into their backfield even with an 8-man blitz. It sounds awesome, but it's exactly the kind of thing EA would totally overdo and ruin the game with.

I agree that would be awesome, as I suggested it years ago, but you cant really blame EA. That wouldnt be exactly easy to implement for ANYONE, without making it goofy in various ways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #36
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
how many times i read this
not from me, every year goes buy the less I care for Madden. I bought it last year and it was on ebay in week.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 03-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just want All-Madden and all the difficulties fixed without me having to touch the sliders

All-Madden leads to one-handed upside down interceptions while All-Pro makes me score 56 points per game, I kid you not I used to punt on 1st down because I hated the fact Eli Manning had 6 TDs every god damn game. I love stats in franchise but I ruin it for myself I guess
Old 03-24-2011, 12:46 AM   #38
Rookie

thrust's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43M
I agree that would be awesome, as I suggested it years ago, but you cant really blame EA. That wouldnt be exactly easy to implement for ANYONE, without making it goofy in various ways.
Wouldn't be easy for me and you, I admit. But, that IS what they do. Everyday... For a living... And prolly for fun too.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:52 AM   #39
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
No bare minimum accepted for me. This is the year we've been supposedly waiting for since E3 last year, maybe even since Madden 10's cycle. I want to be blown away and feel the amount of work and TLC the devs put in franchise this year. All the bells, whistles, minor things, major things, everything last gen had and more. Do I realistically think that's what we'll get? Probably not...but the minimum standard should be to have the mode reach uncharted depths.
I have to agree with you bro. The time for fooling around with offline franchise for this Gen. is over. It's time they should give all they can in franchise mode this year. Am I asking for them to suddenly dump HC09 into madden 12 all at once. No. But I would expect some nice features for franchise offline aleast. But asking for it all this year ain't going to happen. I also don't expect aswell. I just want them to give us a franchise mode that we can love for the rest of this year until madden 13.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #40
Rookie

Reejer's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
Correct free agency, restricted tenders and conditional draft picks, practice squads, full rosters with game day inactives, improved contract negotiations, intelligent CPU drafting, full ability to edit players, full ability to edit draft classes, a feature to upload and download rosters and draft classes.

That's off the top of my head.

Not even counting gameplay these devs have a lot of work to do.
Amen! And add in a functioning IR, a proper progression/regression system, and the overall feel/depth/replayability of M-06' (PS2), and I would be a happy camper.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »