Home

Who want to be able to set weather for franchise games?

This is a discussion on Who want to be able to set weather for franchise games? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2011, 03:19 AM   #9
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Who want to be able to set weather for franchise games?

I wouldn't need to fix it myself if it wasn't messed up. I'd rather they just fixed it so it was realistic, the NFL has been around for decades and it's pretty easy to analyse what the weather is going to do in certain places at certain times. Failing that, make Live Weather work!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:26 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

User needs the option to do whatever he wants with his franchise. If he wants random weather let him choose that or if he wants to edit weather let him choose that too. Let it be his choice. They shouldn't dictate what I wanna do with my franchise. Proof was with the votes. Give us the option and you'll get less complaints.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:51 AM   #11
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
It never, ever hurts to have options. The Pats played the Bears in wind and snow last December, I'd like to option to do the same.

The other issue with weather right now is that it's all predetermined the same way in every franchise. Start a franchise with the Chargers and it will be raining in week 2 is San Diego every single time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2011, 10:21 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
It never, ever hurts to have options. The Pats played the Bears in wind and snow last December, I'd like to option to do the same.

The other issue with weather right now is that it's all predetermined the same way in every franchise. Start a franchise with the Chargers and it will be raining in week 2 is San Diego every single time.

Yea its not even random. Its predetermined like you said. Terrible..
Old 03-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #13
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

well Ian tweeted a while back when adembroski first joined tiburon that they found the bug to the weath in franchise so HOPEFULLY its fixed. If not, i'd rather have the choice to set the weather like NCAA's sliders for weather/cloud cover in the exhibition games in my franchise. Options for the user are ALWAYS, ALWAYS good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »