Home

The Whole Forum is Now Problematic

This is a discussion on The Whole Forum is Now Problematic within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #41
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: The Whole Forum is Now Problematic

Oh god! It's reached my computer! What ever will I do?
Ravens

73 - 72
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 09:24 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 7

A little bit of humor never hurts..
Old 04-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigp51
It's a garbage Apr1l F00ls j0k3. Makes the entire site unreadable. Someone needs to learn whats funny and whats not (I'm looking at you whoever runs this site). Apr1l F00ls is for 7 year olds. Seriously, time to grow up.
Yeah these jokes are stupid.....I can deal with the [email protected], but the [email protected] and TWO K ones were just plain wack and horrible....

First and foremost you want to act like u r david ortiz and "shead light" on the M Football nxt gen problems..prob the worst joke possible seeing as this is a site where DEVs frequent....and YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE REACT TO INFO LIKE THAT!!!

And saying ortiz is the lead guy for APfootball12 is just.....sigh

but seeing as this is OS and they ban people for saying 1 neg thing about a dev or even articulating a valid point well with what they have with the game and then turn around and do this is just hypocritical at worst...
Old 04-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFColonel56
Yeah these jokes are stupid.....I can deal with the [email protected], but the [email protected] and TWO K ones were just plain wack and horrible....

First and foremost you want to act like u r david ortiz and "shead light" on the M Football nxt gen problems..prob the worst joke possible seeing as this is a site where DEVs frequent....and YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE REACT TO INFO LIKE THAT!!!

And saying ortiz is the lead guy for APfootball12 is just.....sigh

but seeing as this is OS and they ban people for saying 1 neg thing about a dev or even articulating a valid point well with what they have with the game and then turn around and do this is just hypocritical at worst...
Yeah, because the dudes getting banned are really "articulating valid points". Child please. The guys getting banned are breaking the TOS, simple as that. If you think you can do a better job than the mods here, I'd love to see it. Some of you think it's so easy.

And lol at "YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE REACT TO INFO LIKE THAT!!!". It's April 1st. If people are too dumb to realize that, it's on them.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #45
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaSucks
Yeah, because the dudes getting banned are really "articulating valid points". Child please. The guys getting banned are breaking the TOS, simple as that. If you think you can do a better job than the mods here, I'd love to see it. Some of you think it's so easy.

And lol at "YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE REACT TO INFO LIKE THAT!!!". It's April 1st. If people are too dumb to realize that, it's on them.
first off i didnt say i could do a better job
second off i didnt say it was an easy job

but yes durring the early m10 dev cycle there were horrible posters but RECENTLY within the last year or so I have sat and watched people get banned for expressing their feelings on the game articulately. If u dont agree or even understand where in coming from so be it. We can agree to disagree

And we all knw its april 1st.. but this is just something that u dont play with. An analogy i can use (i knw its an extreme but it kinda fits)

If u know a kids mother was murdered with a gun you dont go out and put your fingers up like you are shooting him or his family members.

People pretend to be david O, his name is in purple, it says lead designer for 2 K 12 under....And he is spilling info on why the game is how it is. He is projecting for the future while complely writting of the nxt 2 M2dd3ns!!!! And also speaking on the nxt gen of consoles...

if u dont see whats wrong with the underlined AND ESP THE BOLD PART then idk what to even say....April fools joke or not
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #46
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFColonel56
first off i didnt say i could do a better job
second off i didnt say it was an easy job

but yes durring the early m10 dev cycle there were horrible posters but RECENTLY within the last year or so I have sat and watched people get banned for expressing their feelings on the game articulately. If u dont agree or even understand where in coming from so be it. We can agree to disagree

And we all knw its april 1st.. but this is just something that u dont play with. An analogy i can use (i knw its an extreme but it kinda fits)

If u know a kids mother was murdered with a gun you dont go out and put your fingers up like you are shooting him or his family members.

People pretend to be david O, his name is in purple, it says lead designer for 2 K 12 under....And he is spilling info on why the game is how it is. He is projecting for the future while complely writting of the nxt 2 M2dd3ns!!!! And also speaking on the nxt gen of consoles...

if u dont see whats wrong with the underlined AND ESP THE BOLD PART then idk what to even say....April fools joke or not
How is that an analogy to what happened? Playing a joke on a message board and acting like your gonna shoot someones mom or whatever that was is two different things.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 04-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
How is that an analogy to what happened? Playing a joke on a message board and acting like your gonna shoot someones mom or whatever that was is two different things.
okay..............im done here
Old 04-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #48

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Jeez, some folks reallllly need to step back from the keyboard....
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »