Home

Old 08-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5
hold outs

does anyone know if hold outs are back in franchise mode? they been gone for a couple years and i thought it was cool back when they had it in. made it more realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: hold outs

It wasn't announced with all the Franchise features, so I'm going to say no. It would be nice to have them back in. Hopefully next year.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I will never forgive Antonio Pierce, on my Giants franchise back on 05 or 06, he became a 99 OVR player - and held out, refusing to sign. I still hold a grudge.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
Rookie

PaPZ187's Arena

OVR: 2

Man it would be nice to have that feature back in Franchise Mode.....and take it one step further and have players that can have "off field issues" that could possibly face suspension i.e. you scout a rookie that has tons of talent but has a history of off field issues, he would drop some in the draft and it would be a high risk.high reward type pick to make.

I am getting the game tommorrow, if I notice anything like this in my franchise I will definatley update you guys.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:14 PM   #5
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPZ187
Man it would be nice to have that feature back in Franchise Mode.....and take it one step further and have players that can have "off field issues" that could possibly face suspension i.e. you scout a rookie that has tons of talent but has a history of off field issues, he would drop some in the draft and it would be a high risk.high reward type pick to make.

I am getting the game tommorrow, if I notice anything like this in my franchise I will definatley update you guys.
That way coaching and player leadership could really mean something. Would be a great feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 10:37 PM   #6
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

I remember when players would be unavailable during offseason because they were filming a movie. I wish that kind of stuff was back.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 6

I don't think the nfl would allow players to have off the field issues in a game with their license. Hold outs should be possible though.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #8
Rookie

Deelron's Arena

OVR: 6
The only way I want to see this back is if it free agency and that players either cave after a while (Vincent Jackson) or retire. It's pretty lousy if it's put in and they can just keep holding out, particularly with no leverage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »