Home

Cornerback recommendations

This is a discussion on Cornerback recommendations within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2003, 09:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Cornerback recommendations

I just started my 2nd year with my Patriots franchise and my defensive backfield is getting lit up for an avg. of 300 yards per game. Ty Law, Milloy, and Harrison do fine but CPU teams just target my weak side with lots of short passes. Any suggestions on a trade to stregthen my other corner posistion? I've been running a 3-4 cover 1 which has been great against the run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2003, 10:18 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Cornerback recommendations

Sign Neon Deion!
Old 08-25-2003, 10:31 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I actually thought of that but he seems to have retired since he is not in the FA list or on any roster
Old 08-25-2003, 10:37 AM   #4
MVP

rock85's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

pinkmist said:
I just started my 2nd year with my Patriots franchise and my defensive backfield is getting lit up for an avg. of 300 yards per game. Ty Law, Milloy, and Harrison do fine but CPU teams just target my weak side with lots of short passes. Any suggestions on a trade to stregthen my other corner posistion? I've been running a 3-4 cover 1 which has been great against the run.

Go to the trading block and see if any one has any CB's or safeties they r looking to dump this is where i got Mario Edwards who i think is rated 83 always look for good cb's or safeties u r going to need them when u call a nickle, dime or quater packages

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »