Home

Madden NFL 12 Questions -- Preview/Impressions Related for April 28

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Questions -- Preview/Impressions Related for April 28 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Madden NFL 12 Questions -- Preview/Impressions Related for April 28

Hey guys, tomorrow the embargo lifts for the Madden previews (9 a.m. EST). If you guys checked out my NCAA preview last week (and most other previews I write) I tend to answer at least some questions that are related to whatever it was I talked about within the preview.

However, I won't be around in the morning/afternoon tomorrow once the preview hits the site. BUT please feel free to leave questions once again, and even now before the preview hits if you have questions that relate to GAMEPLAY or PRESENTATION then feel free to leave them here. I might have some time with developers in the very near future to shoot over a couple questions, and you guys are a great resource for Q&A stuff.

Obviously, without having a ton of details to go off until tomorrow morning that is sort of a challenge for you all, but just making sure this is all clear now.

(You can also just leave comments/questions in the preview thread once it goes up in the morning, I'm just making sure everything is clear now before tomorrow is all.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Questions -- Preview/Impressions Related for April 28

custom play books will u be able to create plays and use the plays u made online ? whats the point if u not allow to use them online

this one they pro wont be allow to answer yet but
for team play will they fix it
like if im winning 38-14 and the other team losing gets so mad they keep jumping offside 10 times or more till u quit but i dont think u will be able answer this question

gameplay
will there be no more lb jumping 8 feet in there air to swat a ball
will there be more flags in the game like a wide reciver goes out bounds and first one to touch the ball where the flag

them the main questions i have for now
Old 04-27-2011, 04:10 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 36

Presentation:

Specifically, do the Eagles come out of the big Eagle head this year when being introduced?

Generally, what has been improved to make the preseason stand out from the regular season, the postseason from the regular season, and the Super Bowl to everything else?

Also, any thoughts on commentary and how it has been improved would be very helpful as well.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:10 PM   #4
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Not sure how much you got to play the game, but can you comment on the team specific entrances?

Specifically the Chicago Bears...I am curious if they have the flag runners in the game as well as the correct Bear inflatable.

Thanks!

EDIT: Chase if you need pictures of the real inflatable/intro I can provide those...

Last edited by Kevin26385; 04-27-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
Presentation:

Specifically, do the Eagles come out of the big Eagle head this year when being introduced?

Generally, what has been improved to make the preseason stand out from the regular season, the postseason from the regular season, and the Super Bowl to everything else?

Also, any thoughts on commentary and how it has been improved would be very helpful as well.
yeh they do i seen it on their facebook page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #6
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Any sign of edge rushing or engaged player mobility? Are DEs getting up feild any quicker on pass rushes at all? DTs pushing the pocket?

Any sign of contain assignments without having to select certain plays or audibling DE assignments?

Any sign of more effort in the animations... sprinting, engaged players, tackling?

Any new defensive options like shading WRs, bringing the SS in the box separate from pressing corners?
Old 04-27-2011, 04:32 PM   #7
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Difference between NCAA and Madden this year?

Did you have an opportunity to listen to commentary? How was it compared to last year?
Old 04-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #8
Rookie

chen_sc's Arena

OVR: 4

Is there any gameday atmosphere? does the crowd react better to td's, int's, fumbles and breakthrough runs for td?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »