Home

Guys, i'm worried.

This is a discussion on Guys, i'm worried. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2011, 01:02 AM   #41
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Guys, i'm worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
I'm not going to tell people what to care about. If someone wants to know who is to blame for something being amiss, I think that's understandable.
That's the thing, though. We aren't privy who what when where is to blame. If people want to assign blames on something we aren't privy to, fire away. It makes for interesting fodder on TMZ.

Won't keep me up late at night. Oh, wait, what time is it?

Goodnight.

Personally, not for me, but if others want to throw darts in the air, fire away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2011, 10:13 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
If Madden 12 happens to be very successful, we need to start a petition to bring back Ian and match whatever pay he is getting with the new job.

An example of what will happen... take the Roman Empire for example: Julius Caesar was the best and well known Emperor of Rome, after him the other Emperors were all flunks and Rome eventually would fall.

Lets learn something about our world history when having a successful Empire, what happens when you give the control to someone else.
i dont blame him leaving cause who wants work on one game all the time
instead making football year after year you could explore so many other options in games and make from rpg shooting racing anything between

why would u just want make one game every year
i know how much i love football if i was making games i know i want to make more then just football games to me i would get sick of making the same game over and over again even how much i play madden and nfl 2k5 i know sooner later i get sick of making 1 type of game i would want to explore my options
Old 04-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

Why does everyone assume this guy had so much to do with the game. Honestly it's one of the least feature filled game of all sports (basketball, hockey, soccer, baseball, tennis, golf etc.) so it's not like some world renown developer is leaving the team. Dude is not Sid Meier ands Tiburon is not those Activision guys who just left o anyone else. Madden is a cash cow controlled by EA sports. It doesn't matter who they put in the head seat, the game will be dictated by the corp.

Honestly, while I'm glad the game is moving in the right direction it doesn't appear to be anything groundbreaking to me at all. Once the say "we have a complete online AND offline franchise mode" I'll be happy. Free agent bidding? WAsn't that something you could do in the past by making offers and advancing to see who the player chose? I'm not saying it's not a decent game but it's sill lagging behind other sports titles.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisedjase
i dont blame him leaving cause who wants work on one game all the time
instead making football year after year you could explore so many other options in games and make from rpg shooting racing anything between

why would u just want make one game every year
i know how much i love football if i was making games i know i want to make more then just football games to me i would get sick of making the same game over and over again even how much i play madden and nfl 2k5 i know sooner later i get sick of making 1 type of game i would want to explore my options
What this guy said.

Old 05-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #45
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
What this guy said.
Thank you for all your hard work the last three years and best of luck to you in your future endeavors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #46
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Thumbs up Re: Guys, i'm worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
What this guy said.
Ian, thanks a ton for you and your team's hard work on Madden over the past few years. The game has made huge strides over the past few seasons in which you were at the helm, in my opinion, and the Madden series is in a much better place thanks to the efforts of you and your peers.

Good luck to you in your future endeavors, and I'll be sure to check out whatever games you work on in the future (assuming I can figure out what they are, haha).
Old 05-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #47
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
Ian, thanks a ton for you and your team's hard work on Madden over the past few years. The game has made huge strides over the past few seasons in which you were at the helm, in my opinion, and the Madden series is in a much better place thanks to the efforts of you and your peers.

Good luck to you in your future endeavors, and I'll be sure to check out whatever games you work on in the future (assuming I can figure out what they are, haha).
Ditto to what this guy said.

Best wishes to Ian.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 0

Ian, good luck man. Thanks for the work on the Madden series I enjoyed em (well most of em lol) Peace.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »