Home

MADDEN 13 CURIOUS QUESTION...

This is a discussion on MADDEN 13 CURIOUS QUESTION... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2013, 03:44 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
MADDEN 13 CURIOUS QUESTION...

im playing an online ccm with my brother just us 2 ( our work around for lack of couch co op...ugh) and we usually create a team or well cut some high priced players before starting a franchise in order to simulate "blowing up" a troubled team and start over from scratch like the falcons after vick went to jail etc etc. we do this to clear cap room and get rid of horrible contracts but obviously there is no way to do this in the current state of franchise. my question is, has anyone figured out a way to get rid of players without incurring a future cap penalty? if i cut them or trade them ill get hit with penalties. so anyone got ideas? this would be solved by bringing bac llocal co op or letting us take edited rosters into online. any ideas are appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »