Home

Madden/NCAA 12 info has me extremely upset

This is a discussion on Madden/NCAA 12 info has me extremely upset within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2011, 07:12 PM   #9
Rookie

muktownballer33's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden/NCAA 12 info has me extremely upset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking Out Loud
With all due respect sir, I think this stems more from the huge core improvement jump Madden 12 seems to have made over Madden 11, not the timing of new info. If Madden 12 releases to be as solid a game as it seems it will be, you guys could announce Madden 13's features September 1, 2011 and most people would still enjoy playing the current version, IMO.
I 100% agree with you. As a life long madden fan this years info has me more excited than I think I've ever been before for the next years addition. The last few releases have been total disappointments IMO and this year looks like they finally got "it." Madden 11 has been collecting dust for 6 months now cause it was lacking not only features, but just fundamental AI logic on the basic strategies of football. It got to the point I just couldn't handle it anymore.

I wish I could say it was this new info that has killed NCAA/Madden 11 for me, but that happened LONG before any of this was released. That being said even though the new info has me excited, I've felt this way almost every year and been let down. I'm staying cautiously optimistic until I have the game in my hands.....
Old 05-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

Panthers jersey?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOV
I was thoroughly enjoying madden/NCAA 11 (currently in my 7th season madden and 4th season in NCAA) until all of this stellar info came out and ruined everything lol. Now, I'm finding it difficult to enjoy these titles after watching all of these damn videos with dynamic tackling.

I can't stomach the canned tackles any longer. My madden/NCAA 11 games are officially done for. Way to go EA, now what the he'll am I going to do for the next couple of months lol.
I felt this way three years ago, the game got so boring to me, it was sooooo predictable I could not stand it! Thats is why I didnt buy Madden 10 and 11.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »