Home

Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - GameFlow Teaser (Taken From Camera)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - GameFlow Teaser (Taken From Camera) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #65
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - GameFlow Teaser (Taken From Camera)

I highly doubt CBS stands for the station. EA has the rights to NFL Network and ESPN and chooses not to incorporate them because they don't want to upset the other party. They wouldn't incorporate CBS presentation.

I'm guessing CBS stands for Core, Banter and whatever that third word is in the ringed areas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #66
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I highly doubt CBS stands for the station. EA has the rights to NFL Network and ESPN and chooses not to incorporate them because they don't want to upset the other party. They wouldn't incorporate CBS presentation.

I'm guessing CBS stands for Core, Banter and whatever that third word is in the ringed areas.
Not really, I don't think.

They used CBS cameras and where they are located, stat overlays, etcc....so, they had a lot of help from the CBS folks.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #67
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

It's kinda funny since in previous years, they looked to NBC for the in game stat banners but this year they seem to be looking more at CBS.

Wonder what caused the change.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #68
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
It's kinda funny since in previous years, they looked to NBC for the in game stat banners but this year they seem to be looking more at CBS.

Wonder what caused the change.
Well actually they're not looking to CBS for in-game stat banners this year either.

If you read the previews EA hired a company named Trioka who does stat banners and graphics for most of the major networks including ESPN, FOX, CBS, NBC, and NFL Network.

They created a presentation graphics package just for Madden. So its gonna look very realistic.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #69
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Well actually they're not looking to CBS for in-game stat banners this year either.

If you read the previews EA hired a company named Trioka who does stat banners and graphics for most of the major networks including ESPN, FOX, CBS, NBC, and NFL Network.

They created a presentation graphics package just for Madden. So its gonna look very realistic.
Yeah I know that but it's just interesting to me that CBS was on the board and not any of the other networks...

Might be looking too far into things (which I do often when a small amount of info is given to me but me doing so has helped many times in past )

Last edited by Bgamer90; 05-04-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #70
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
Yeah I know that but it's just interesting to me that CBS was on the board and not any of the other networks...

Might be looking too far into things (which I do often when a small amount of info is given to me but me doing so has helped many times in past )

@ 1 Min, you have your answer as to why it says CBS
Old 05-04-2011, 09:47 PM   #71
Rookie

SkillzKillz719's Arena

OVR: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFColonel56
forget the gameflow.....

CHECK OUT THE BOARD IN THE BACK
Yeah. It's not like it's "accidently" in the background. We can only be hopeful.... but I think my hype is up from a 1 to a 2.5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 11:01 PM   #72
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz719
Yeah. It's not like it's "accidently" in the background.
Actually, this time, it is. Ian liked doing that... sneaking information onto white boards and sneaking it out in pics. Mike was just trying to get a quick screenshot. I was thinking the same thing at first before I looked at it and went, "there's absolutely nothing there of any value."

There really isn't, I swear. The stuff you might find interesting is behind the TV, but even that is just an idea list 90% of which wont happen next year.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

Last edited by adembroski; 05-04-2011 at 11:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »