Home

Bad Move to scrap Extra Point/Halftime Show

This is a discussion on Bad Move to scrap Extra Point/Halftime Show within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Bad Move to scrap Extra Point/Halftime Show

Where did the lack of interest for a halftime show came from, people have been asking for a decent halftime show for 6 years now. Madden has been neglecting that aspect the entire next- gen era. Even last-gen they really didn't have it, besides the radio show. If u look at NBA2K11, there is no excuse for this, and the reason I said NBA2K11, is that MADDEN doesn't have a competitor in the NFL genre. MLB2k11 and NBA2k11 presentation is the standard for next gen. Even now, MADDEN in- game presentation is below standards, I'm not talking about player intros and cameras. Where is the stats like NBA2k11 show, featuring last year, current year, career, player comparisons in different categories and etc? Madden needs to get this stuff right and it's going on 7 years in the making on next- gen.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'd never skip it in superstar mode, especially if I was having a good game and getting a replay of that 60 yarder I broke or the TD I punched in before the half. C'mon EA, they should bring it next year man.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:15 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 4

Meh. I'm going to be honest, what they did with presentation in '10 was cool for the first week and then it quickly started to tick me off. That is one of the primary reasons why I didn't buy '11 and now that I know they've killed it gives me a reason to buy '12.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:28 AM   #100
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

I have never watched a video game halftime show, and I have absolutely no interest in ever doing so.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #101
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

To reiterate my previous statement from several months back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
To sum it all up: I couldn't button mash through the half time show quick enough. The Extra Point? I watched it once out of curiosity.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »