Home

Madden NFL 12 Superstar Mode Details, Start With Overall 60 Rating, New Attributes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Superstar Mode Details, Start With Overall 60 Rating, New Attributes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Madden 12 Superstar Mode IGN

User Interface looks fantastic.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:13 PM   #34
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xITSxDAWKINSx
maybe im dumb but at 60ovr would u start over a frank gore? i get the parctice thing but madden and ea always find away to still not give us what we really want in a game mode. that being said is it going to be like road to glory or do u still come in as the started and parctice just makes u better?
well your a rookie so u start off as a 60 over all,, its just like the real nfl .... jamarcus russle started over some qb's that were better than him but his upside was so good they had to let him play now and get better
Old 05-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 3
hey anyone know of a camera angle change?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #36
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Madden NFL 12 Superstar Mode Details, Start With Overall 60 Rating, New Attribute

Good stuff, though as much as Superstar Mode can be fun, I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the best news to be that:

A) Player Roles are "reshaping" franchise

B) "Franchise mode is getting a whole lot more"

It's nice to see that both main offline modes are getting some attention though. This is certainly a step in the right direction, especially considering how far behind both modes have been. I was (and to an extent, still am) as skeptical as anyone that Madden 12 will deliver on serious off-the-field depth that makes these modes compelling, but I'm anticipating tomorrow's news with cautious optimism.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #37
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 12 Superstar Mode Details, Start With Overall 60 Rating, New Attribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Good stuff, though as much as Superstar Mode can be fun, I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the best news to be that:

A) Player Roles are "reshaping" franchise

B) "Franchise mode is getting a whole lot more"

It's nice to see that both main offline modes are getting some attention though. This is certainly a step in the right direction, especially considering how far behind both modes have been. I was (and to an extent, still am) as skeptical as anyone that Madden 12 will deliver on serious off-the-field depth that makes these modes compelling, but I'm anticipating tomorrow's news with cautious optimism.
this
I'm glad that Madden seems to be headed in the right direction for superstar and I'm very excited about the franchise news in the coming days.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #38
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4

i dont mind the 60 overall rating that u start off at..however when importing my player from RTG i seriusly hope that we get a ratings boost. It would be amazing if they based it off of what we did in college. I feel as tho if u had to do all the climbing up in RTG to make a name for yourself winning numerous awards and maybe even breaking records you shouldnt be coming into the draft hoping to get picked in the 3rd r 4th rds at the highest. i wanna know what it feels like to be the best player in the draft. a lottery pick top 5 atleast depending on how good u did in rtg. I understand the game mode is supposed to be challenging but reward the ppl who took the time to go through RTG otherwise its pretty useless to be importing my player.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #39
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

SS mode looks to be much improved then past years. I've never played SS mode very much. But with these improvements. I might try it alot more then I have in the past. BTW l'm very Surprise IGN is talking about SS mode and about Franchise mode tomorrow with the embargo still in place. I'm very surprise that EA allowing this. Oh well I'm not complaining. So far it's looking good for Madden12. Can't wait for tomorrow when some info for Franchise mode comes out.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
SS mode looks to be much improved then past years. I've never played SS mode very much. But with these improvements. I might try it alot more then I have in the past. BTW l'm very Surprise IGN is talking about SS mode and about Franchise mode tomorrow with the embargo still in place. I'm very surprise that EA allowing this. Oh well I'm not complaining. So far it's looking good for Madden12. Can't wait for tomorrow when some info for Franchise mode comes out.
Me too. Especially with the embargo. I wasnt expecting anything this week( I was hoping for NCAA modes but have to wait for MAy 23). I think there will be alot more info on Monday with both modes. They didnt really talk about importing players and the draft itself

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »