Home

Madden NFL 12 Superstar Mode Details, Start With Overall 60 Rating, New Attributes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Superstar Mode Details, Start With Overall 60 Rating, New Attributes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2011, 08:34 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 12 Superstar Mode Details, Start With Overall 60 Rating, New Attribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Wait a minute guys. This could be a good thing. See the flame in the top right corner? That could mean that he's been "hot" in practice and the game doesnt start players soley based on their overall rating. So if you have it on a high difficulty im guessing you wont be getting hot in practice. I may be reaching here.
Hopefully so. I saw the Flame. He may doing very well .It looks like he did not boost Awareness at all yet.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:34 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 1
"CHooe @ 05/12/11 09:28 PM
I now know that Cowboys RB Lonyae Miller is an OVR 57. EDIT: this is quite obviously not using a final roster as Cowboys rookie RB Demarco Murray isn't present.

I might actually touch Superstar mode this year, based on the information from this article."

Not being a smart A. . . but how can they put a player on a team without a contract or a number.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: Madden NFL 12 Superstar Mode Details, Start With Overall 60 Rating, New Attribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I didnt play Superstar since, but hopefully Superstar has sliders. Not having sliders hurted My Player.
my player has sliders in 2k11 and it was a little known fact that it had sliders in 2k10 also....
Old 05-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 7

Still in game unis for practice . Looks like Training Camp is going to be in Franchise mode this year, I hope so!
Old 05-12-2011, 09:22 PM   #61
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Maybe he's starting just so the guy playing can check it out. Cause it doesn't look like a complete build, having the OVR SPD ACC info above the play info seems odd and would be kind of annoying look up then down to figure out which stat is which.

Obviously not a complete version of the game, so hopefully my 55 rated QB doesn't start over some 93 rated one. Or else I'll probably not play SS any and just keep to RTG.

Kind of hard to imagine how boring SS has been when RTG is so good and it only last 3-4 years! Madden should let you take it slow cause you have a long career ahead of you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 8

I am glad there bring Player Roles back.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #63
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

This is great news overall. Finally, giving some love to Superstar and Offline Franchise (hopefully with coaching).

As for the rookie HB starter issue, it's possible that this was shown for demonstration purposes only. Also possible, he is hot right now meaning that he had a great practice week. But also possible, it's preseason (which would explain the 0.0 YPG). It's possible that in this particular preseason game, this rookie HB got the starting nod over the veterans.

After reading the IGN article, I'm also presuming that there is actually more to this game mode than has been released to the public right now. They didn't mention importing draft classes, RTG players, effects of age, etc. This might turn out to me more of a teaser than the whole enchelada.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
Kind of hard to imagine how boring SS has been when RTG is so good and it only last 3-4 years! Madden should let you take it slow cause you have a long career ahead of you!
I fully agree.
I usually play almost all Be a Pro games(besides NHL), but Superstar has been TERRIBLE. I didnt play SS since 09.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »