Home

Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding Wars

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding Wars within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2011, 10:39 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by b22gamer
This all sounds exciting. Franchise mode has always been my favorite offline mode. My ONE and only thing that I think they still haven't tweaked (and this is so minor, I'd be surpised if I was the only one who cared about this) The names on the back of the jerseys when they are longer. Just saw a clip of Rashard Mendenhall in the Gameplay Virtual Playbook video, and his name is all scrunched up. Doesn't look realistic and I wish it was something the guys at EA could address. Anyone else ever notice that?
I cant stand that squished names. Minor yes but it kills the presentation aspect at times.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:44 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding

With the editing of rookies you can fix the short, medium, and long accuracy of the QB's that come from NCAA Football draft classes.

Most of you know that QB's in the NCAA Football game dont have the same attribute ratings as Madden.

Worrying about imported QB's not being able to compete are over.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:46 AM   #35
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding

This game has me so pumped
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #36
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
With the editing of rookies you can fix the short, medium, and long accuracy of the QB's that come from NCAA Football draft classes.

Most of you know that QB's in the NCAA Football game dont have the same attribute ratings as Madden.

Worrying about imported QB's not being able to compete are over.
Exactly.
Andrew Luck will have a proper rating
I cant wait to edit most of the rookie ratings
Will there be a type of draft class share.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Exactly.
Andrew Luck will have a proper rating
I cant wait to edit most of the rookie ratings
Will there be a type of draft class share.
eh, probably not. Everyone's draft classes from NCAA Football will be different. Some players might stay in college while other come out early.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:56 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I cant wait to see how the Scouting System is fixed.
I hope potential is hidden this year. It was easy to build a good team because CPU wouldnt.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:58 AM   #39
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
It keeps getting better and better
Old 05-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 12: The Basics - IGN (new information)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Switching Teams in Franchise mode is back. That is awsome news to us people who love building a team up and then moving on to another team and doing the same thing. You really have to love the Madden Crew for all the hard work they put into this year Madden. I give them a hand.
You can already do this on Madden 11 by controlling all 32 teams and then setting the other 31 teams you aren't controlling to CPU in the franchise options. Make sure you back out of franchise options, switch teams, then go into franchise options again. If you switch teams inside the franchise options it won't apply the changes. And you'll have to sign coaches for the CPU teams because if you let it simulate the coaching changes for teams with empty positions it will also change your staff, even if you don't have empty positions. Then after that you have to scan each team's CPU/USER settings (remember to back out and switch teams) because some of them get screwed up after you sign their coaches.

They just need the simple Madden 2003 version though. You could switch to teams who fired their coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »