Home

Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding Wars

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding Wars within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2011, 12:35 PM   #65
43M
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
They have already said repairs to the IR have been made. Wheather it works properly or not is yet to be seen.
Well, by work properly, I mean that when you put a player on IR, it doesnt count against your roster. Thats the biggest change that was needed for IR so hopefully thats what they mean.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding

Anybody think training camp drills and pre-season position battles will be in this year?
Old 05-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #67
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43M
The two things I really need to know are...

1) Can you trade future draft picks yet?

and

2) Does the IR work properly?

If both are yes, I will preordering Madden ASAP.
Can future picks be traded in Madden12?? We will get that info in the blog tomorrow.
Also it has been said that the IR has been redone. But for now no one is totally sure until the blog tomorrow. But all of your questions will be answered tomorrow along with the rest of us. All we can do is hope for right now.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #68
Rookie

kevj349's Arena

OVR: 4

I really couldn't be more pumped for all this. I wonder if you can edit rosters in online franchises?
Old 05-15-2011, 01:25 PM   #69
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1

I wonder if we will be able to make our own draft classes now.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:27 PM   #70
TLF
Rookie

TLF's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 12: The Basics - IGN (new information)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Switching Teams in Franchise mode is back. That is awsome news to us people who love building a team up and then moving on to another team and doing the same thing. You really have to love the Madden Crew for all the hard work they put into this year Madden. I give them a hand.
Loving it , cant wait to try it out

im glad to hear they are fixing the Scouting a bit too since i like using the Draft
Old 05-15-2011, 01:28 PM   #71
TLF
Rookie

TLF's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Can future picks be traded in Madden12?? We will get that info in the blog tomorrow.
Also it has been said that the IR has been redone. But for now no one is totally sure until the blog tomorrow. But all of your questions will be answered tomorrow along with the rest of us. All we can do is hope for right now.
i hope you can Trade at least one year ahead so basically u can trade your next year's 1st round pick but thats it no further i dont wanna be able to trade my 2014 1st round pick right off the bat...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #72
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

Not only this, but will previous drafts trades (in real life) be reflected in Madden 12. For example, will the Patriots already have two 1st and 2nd round draft picks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »