Home

Madden pre order bonus revealed thru amazon

This is a discussion on Madden pre order bonus revealed thru amazon within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9
Madden pre order bonus revealed thru amazon

ok i searched the forums i did not see this posted Already except that this site anounced you get a 20 dollar gift card. well now they are adding special teams for both gamestop and amazonso i thought it was worthy of posting

here is word for word what it says
here is link as well from original source
http://vividgamer.com/2011/04/28/mad...onus-revealed/

Maybe a bit ahead of schedule Amazon and Gamestop have updated their websites to reveal pre-order bonuses for Madden NFL 12. While we are still awaiting the first details for the upcoming title, set to be released today, at least now we know what kind of pre-order bonuses we can expect to see. If you pre-order on Amazon you’ll get the All Rookies Team and the All Spohmore Team, along with a nice $20 Amazon Credit. Those who pre-order at Gamestop will get access to the NFC All Stars and AFC All Stars.
I’d rather have the All-Star Teams than the Rookie/Sophomore teams, although we all know how EA loves to over rate the incoming draft class. Below are the descriptions of the two exclusive teams you can get access to by pre-ordering and links to sites.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=operasport-20

All Rookies Team
This Ultimate Team of the Future, features stars from the 2011 NFL Draft class. QB’s Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert are here, while stud wide receivers Julio Jones and A.J. Green are your weapons on the outside. On defense, the ALL Rookies have one of the most aggressive and dynamic defensive fronts in all of Madden NFL 12. Nick Fairley and Marcel Dareus start in the middle, Robert Quinn and Da’Quan Bowers rush the passer from the defensive end, Von Miller is an absolute beast rushing the QB from the outside linebacker position and Patrick Peterson is locking down receivers on the outside and also returns kicks for the All Rookie team.
All Sophomores Team
This team features the best players from the 2010 NFL Draft Class as well as other rookies players last season. Defensive Rookie of the Year Ndamukong Suh is the starting defensive tackle and Offensive Rookie of the Year Sam Bradford starts at QB for the sophomores. If you are looking for a speed/power combo out of your backfield, you have come to right place. Buccaneers running back Legarrette Blount brings the power while Lions running back Jahvid Best and Bills C.J> Spiller bring the speed. If you want to mix it up a little bit with your offense, bring in Broncos QB Tim Tebow to give the defense a different look. On the defensive side of the ball, Devin McCoutry and Joe Haden start at the cornerbacks alongside Chiefts 2011 Pro Bowler Eric Berry at strong safety. Bengals defensive end Carlos Dunlap and outside linebacker Koa Misi from Miami provide the pass rush.
Gamestop.com

NFC All Stars
A collection of the best players from the National Football Conference led by Adrian Peterson and a strong running game, this NFC All-Star team has it all. Super Bowl XLV MVP, Aaron Rodgers starts at QB and has seven fellow Green Bay teammates joining him including Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, and Jermichael Finley. Star kick returner, Devin Hester from the Chicago Bears starts at both kick returner and punt returner, while DeSean Jackson and his 99 speed rating back up Hester on the depth chart. The NFC Stars also house arguably the best crew of linebackers in all of Madden NFL 12 with Jon Beason, Patrick Willis, Brian Urlacher, and DeMarcus Ware in the starting lineup.
AFC All Stars
Featuring the brightest stars from the American Football Conference, the AFC offense is absolutely loaded! Tom Brady and Peyton Manning take the helm at QB, with wide receivers Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne and tight end Antonio Gates catching everything thrown their way, while the three-headed of Maurice Jones-Drew, Jamaal Charles, and Arian Foster cover the backfield attack. On the defensive side of the ball, it doesn’t get any prettier for opposing teams with a lineup of Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis at defensive end and James Harrison, Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis at the linebacker positions.. Troy Polamalu and Ed Reed as starting safeties and Darell Revis, Nnamdi Asomugha, and Champ Bailey cover the cornerback position. Yikes.
To be honest these pre-order bonuses are pretty weak but with no official press release from EA Sports and with more information to come from them in regards to Madden NFL 12, these bonuses could end up changing, and here’s hoping.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden pre order bonus revealed thru amazon

ME WANTZ DA TEH @MAZ0N 1ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 05-08-2011, 11:15 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostige-
ME WANTZ DA TEH @MAZ0N 1ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I think English 101 would be much better for you IMO.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 12:49 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

So has it been confirmed that these players are for Madden Ultimate Team?

Otherwise the promotions don't make much sense to me
Old 05-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #5
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

If I do decide to get the game, I could not care less about either of those team bonuses. I would be interested in the $20 credit though, as this is the only reason I have preodered the games from Amazon, that I did.

To each their own, but I can't see how anyone would even consider Gamestop's bonus over purchasing dollars.

An all star team? Really??? No, really?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9

to me i agree the amazon deal is better and you prolly get some bomb azz uniforms for those rookie and soph teams
Old 05-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #7
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I'm not interested in either of those which means I don't have to preorder. Instead I can focus on finding the game early.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 05-09-2011, 03:12 PM   #8
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

the $20 off is a good deal but whats up with the special teams? i mean really how many times are ppl gonna play with these teams? most play online so unless they can be used online or something there nothing special, also alot dont play online so why cant they have something different besides teams? like how about different uniforms or something like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »