Home

Custom Playbooks in Madden 12?

This is a discussion on Custom Playbooks in Madden 12? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Rookie

PacMan44's Arena

OVR: 0
Custom Playbooks in Madden 12?

Can anyone confirm that Custom Playbooks would be in Madden 12 like they will be in NCAA Football 12? I'm definitely buying NCAA FB 12 and if Custom Playbooks is in Madden 12 as well, that will push me over the edge to get Madden 12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Custom Playbooks in Madden 12?

Custom playbook confirmation

Quote:
May I throw in one last quick tidbit? A long-time community requests has finally made its way into Madden NFL 12: custom playbooks. You will be able to go through every playbook in the game and pick out the plays that best fits you and combine those all into one playbook of your own. And better yet, you can take custom book online!
Custom playbook details

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Basically, it works almost exactly like 2nd gen custom playbooks, but the capasity is much higher. 400 plays in 40 formations, plus it works in concert with game-plan so you can set the weight of plays as you are going. Now, that's not combined... your offensive and defensive playbooks are seperate entities, so it's 400 offensive plays and 400 defensive plays.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
TLF
Rookie

TLF's Arena

OVR: 11

if they do

i wanna make a Triple Option with the Browns
id sign Josh Nesbitt from Georgia Tech

and use Cover athlete Peyton Hillis with fullbacks Lawrence Vickers and Owen Marecic creating holes for Hilils in the Full house

thats what you call Ground and Pound , 3 yards and a Cloud of Dust football and it will control that Clock ALL game long
Old 05-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 36

Yes, they're in. Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »