Home

Are the new features only for offline?

This is a discussion on Are the new features only for offline? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 05-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Are the new features only for offline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryJones
Lol, I love all the posts with people saying the franchise improvements "BETTER BE FOR ONLINE TOO". Was having all of EA's attention for the past 5 years just not enough?

It's time for the Madden fans who made this game what it is to get some love.

What are talking about, sir?.....The "fans who made this game" (me included) have been playing offline for years???.....It should not be a difference between online/offline at this point. This is suppose to be next generation.

And besides dont u guys that ONLY play offline STILL WANT THE ONLINE FUNCTIONALITY???.....for example the website to go with it and what not so even BY YOURSELF u can at least check out your OFFLINE franchise FROM THE WEBSITE???? seriously

Dont u think that even if you play solo you should still at least be able to access your franchise, scout, check stats, post stories, edit rosters, share highlights from your franchise site?

I mean you are posting on this website aren't you? So obviously you do use the computer. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to manage your offline franchise without being FORCED to be limited to just the console??
Old 05-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

This online/offline is like divide and conquer amongst EA hardcore coaches/fans/GMs

We should be united in demanding ALL options available for ALL franchises....

If I choose to play by myself fine but I do want an option even 10 seasons deep TO CHANGE MY MIND AND BRING IN A FRIEND for instance without being FORCED to start over
Old 05-17-2011, 10:35 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksumite
What are talking about, sir?.....The "fans who made this game" (me included) have been playing offline for years???.....It should not be a difference between online/offline at this point. This is suppose to be next generation.

And besides dont u guys that ONLY play offline STILL WANT THE ONLINE FUNCTIONALITY???.....for example the website to go with it and what not so even BY YOURSELF u can at least check out your OFFLINE franchise FROM THE WEBSITE???? seriously

Dont u think that even if you play solo you should still at least be able to access your franchise, scout, check stats, post stories, edit rosters, share highlights from your franchise site?

I mean you are posting on this website aren't you? So obviously you do use the computer. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to manage your offline franchise without being FORCED to be limited to just the console??
Correct. This is what some of us folks have been saying.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »